- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your driving experience with an aFe Control Johnny O’Connell Coilover System
- Aggressively-tuned for dedicated track cars or energetic drivers that want an extra edge
- Allows you to remove transverse leaf springs & OE shocks for a true independent suspension
- Ride height and damping is fully-adjustable with 24 unique settings for the front and rear
- Mono-tube shocks with internal floating piston deliver more predictable handling and a consistent feel
- Hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum bodies provide lightweight strength
- CIRC System triples the gas volume for consistent operation over a wide temp range
- Ball on Axis upper mount system is a completely sealed mono-ball design for better articulation
- Inverted design allows control arms and outboard components to react quicker
- Damping adjuster is on the bottom of the shock for quick, easy adjustment
- Custom-tuned for your ride by legendary Corvette racer Johnny O’Connell
- Your aFe Control Johnny O’Connell Coilover System is backed by a 1-year warranty
Driving your racy sports car should be more than just exciting—it should be absolutely unforgettable. Make sure your time spent behind the wheel is an experience to remember with an aFe Control Johnny O’Connell Coilover System.
Custom-tuned for the aggressive way you drive around the track—from legendary Corvette racer Johnny O’Connell—this exclusive system allows you to remove your transverse leaf springs and OE shocks to produce a true independent suspension. And with 24 separate settings, aFe Johnny OConnell Coilovers let you fine-tune your stance and stability on both the front and rear.
This aFe Control OConnell Coilover Suspension is packed with advanced features including strong, lightweight mono-tube shocks, a Concentric Integrated Remote Canister (CIRC) System that more than triples the gas volume over standard coilovers and an integrated Ball on Axis (BOA) upper mount for full articulation. Your aFe Control Johnny O’Connell Coilover System is backed by a 1-year warranty.