- Sink your stance and raise your ride quality with aFe Control PFADT Series Lowering Springs
- Provides up to a 1.25” drop for the ideal mix of form and function
- Race-tested to deliver long-lasing gains in performance and aerodynamics
- Optimizes the factory shock absorber damping for your engine size
- Gloss silver powder coat delivers good looks and durability
- PFADT Series Lowering Springs are sold in sets of 4
- Designed for direct-fit installation—no required modifications
- Your aFe Control PFADT Series Lowering Springs carry a 1-year warranty
Modern muscle cars may boast an impressive amount of horsepower under the hood, but all those ponies can’t race around corners on sloppy factory springs. Equip your ride for the win and upgrade with a sporty set of aFe Control PFADT Series Lowering Springs.
Hugging the pavement with up to noticeable 1.25” drop, these PFADT Springs are engineered to perfectly blend better handling and lowered street stance. PFADT Lowering Springs are the ideal upgrade for daily-driven street rides, offering a multitude of performance gains from improved aerodynamics to race-tested endurance.
Finished with a gloss silver powder coat, PFADT Lower Springs are designed to look good while optimizing the factory shock absorber damping of your specific engine size. PFADT Series Lowering Springs are made for easy, direct-fit installation and sold in a complete set of front and rear. Your aFe Control PFADT Series Lowering Springs carry a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?