- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reduce mass while improving traction with aFe Control PFADT Series Trailing Arms
- Engineered to increase strength by 136% while reducing mass by 17%
- 32% reduction in deflection—increases traction, reduces wheel hop and improves handling
- Grooved, graphite-impregnated polyurethane bushings and zerk fittings provide a quiet, comfy ride
- PFADT Series Trailing Arms are highly recommended for dedicated track cars
- Laser-cut, 304 stainless steel plate is TIG-welded in a I-Beam configuration for added strength & rigidity
- 6061 hard anodized T6 aluminum sleeves with a micro-porous surface for excellent grease retention
- Custom-made for direct-fit installation with no modifications required
- Your aFe Control PFADT Series Trailing Arms carry a 1-year warranty
When it comes to keeping your suspension track-ready, it doesn’t get much more essential than aFe Control PFADT Series Trailing Arms. Using cutting-edge advancements, the engineers at aFe were able to design their PFADT Trailing Arms to increase suspension strength by an unmatchable 136%, while simultaneously reducing mass by 17%.
By dropping mass, this PFADT Trailing Arm Kit allows your suspension to react quickly enough to keep all four tires safely in contact with the road, boosting traction and ending wheel hop. With a seemingly endless list of innovative features, these top-quality kits include laser-cut, TIG-welded 304 stainless steel plate, 6061 hard anodized T6 aluminum sleeves with a micro-porous surface and specially grooved, graphite impregnated polyurethane bushings.
While PFADT Series Trailing Arms provide a comfortable ride for both street and track use, these kits are highly recommended for dedicated track cars. Your custom-made Trailing Arms are designed for direct-fit installation with no modifications and carry a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- afe control suspension systems
- air bag suspension towing
- firestone ride rite air suspension
- readylift upper control arms
- toyota suspension
- jeep shock absorbers
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- 1988 mustang control arms
- leveling kit nissan titan
- front suspension chevy silverado
- pick up truck accessories
- automotive air filters
- truck step rails