- Keep your transmission super cool with the aFe Transmission Pan
- Holds up to an additional 4 quarts of tranny fluid over the stock pan
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Magnetic drain plug
- 1/8" NPT port for your transmission temperature sensor
- Internal and external fins transfer heat for maximum cooling
- Constructed from durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs
- Wrinkle black powder-coat finish for maximum strength and styling
- Includes pan, mounting hardware, drain plug, NPT plug and 3 oz. silicone tube
- No modification to the factory dipstick is required
- Your aFe Transmission Pan is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Heat—it's great for the beach—terrible for your rig's transmission. And, when the heat is on during hard runs, factory transmission pans simply don't have the fluid capacity to cool things down, and most aftermarket transmission pans aren't much better. So, keep your hard-working tranny super cool with the aFe Transmission Pan.
Boasting a huge fluid capacity—up to 4 extra quarts over the factory pan—the aFe Transmission Pan is a pool of cool. For maximum cooling, the pan also features machined fins inside and out to transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air. And, to keep tabs on all this cooling, the pan is fitted with a 1/8" NPT port for your transmission temperature sensor.
Die-cast and machined from rugged A380 aluminum, the tranny pan features reinforced ribs for maximum strength. Plus, the durable wrinkle-black powder coat and machined aFe logo deliver some serious off-road style. aFe includes everything you need—trans pan, mounting hardware, magnetic drain plug, NPT plug and a 3 oz. silicone tube for a leak-free seal. Best yet, aFe backs your Transmission Pan with a Lifetime Warranty.
- The aFe Transmission Pan does not include the internal spin-on filter or flat pick-up filter screen. These items must be purchased from your local dealer.
aFe Transmission Pan Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe R (Overbrook, KS) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Oct 12, 2016 3:03 PM
Installing the pan was pretty easy, just your normal mess. I took my truck for a 50 mile drive to see if the trans temp had changed. It did, reduced it by about 15 degrees. Now one small step to complete. I have a small pan leak. Most likely my fault to be soon remedied. Pan looks great.
Reviewed by Michael A (CRYSTAL RIVER, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Dec 16, 2015 7:56 AM
Transmission pan arrived just as ordered. Directions for installation easy to follow. Pan installed and sealed leak free. Extra transmission fluid has already lowered fluid temperature which will assist in longer transmission life. The option to add a gauge to monitor fluid temperature is another plus for this AFE Transmission Pan.
Reviewed by Jerry H (ANDERSONVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Nov 11, 2015 8:55 AM
I really like the look and added capacity of aFe transmission pan. Quality is outstanding. However, the seller listed it as fitting my truck, a 2013 Ram 3500. The aFe information with the pan said it fit through 2012. It actually will fit a 2013 Ram 2500, but for 2013 Ram 3500 and newer and 2014 Ram 2500 and newer it will not fit without rerouting the transmission cooler lines.
Ships Between 10/27 - 10/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- afe suspension systems
- rear lift blocks
- sprint springs
- tein s tech lowering springs review
- toyota suspension
- lift kits nissan
- truck suspension air bags
- transmission pan 2003 dodge ram 1500
- 2003 chevy silverado suspension
- lift kit for nissan frontier
- auto accessories garage
- cheap bull bars
- tent for bed of truck