- Keep your transmission super cool with the aFe Transmission Pan
- Holds up to an additional 4 quarts of tranny fluid over the stock pan
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Magnetic drain plug
- 1/8" NPT port for your transmission temperature sensor
- Internal and external fins transfer heat for maximum cooling
- Constructed from durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs
- Wrinkle black powder-coat finish for maximum strength and styling
- Includes pan, mounting hardware, drain plug, NPT plug and 3 oz. silicone tube
- No modification to the factory dipstick is required
- Your aFe Transmission Pan is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Heat—it's great for the beach—terrible for your rig's transmission. And, when the heat is on during hard runs, factory transmission pans simply don't have the fluid capacity to cool things down, and most aftermarket transmission pans aren't much better. So, keep your hard-working tranny super cool with the aFe Transmission Pan.
Boasting a huge fluid capacity—up to 4 extra quarts over the factory pan—the aFe Transmission Pan is a pool of cool. For maximum cooling, the pan also features machined fins inside and out to transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air. And, to keep tabs on all this cooling, the pan is fitted with a 1/8" NPT port for your transmission temperature sensor.
Die-cast and machined from rugged A380 aluminum, the tranny pan features reinforced ribs for maximum strength. Plus, the durable wrinkle-black powder coat and machined aFe logo deliver some serious off-road style. aFe includes everything you need—trans pan, mounting hardware, magnetic drain plug, NPT plug and a 3 oz. silicone tube for a leak-free seal. Best yet, aFe backs your Transmission Pan with a Lifetime Warranty.
- The aFe Transmission Pan does not include the internal spin-on filter or flat pick-up filter screen. These items must be purchased from your local dealer.
aFe Transmission Pan Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ricky S (Atoka, TN) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jul 24, 2013 6:37 AM
The only reason I bought this pan is because of dodge transmissions having so many problems. I had my transmission rebuilt and figured it would not hurt to have a bigger better pan. Holding 3 more quarts of fluid couldn't hurt right!! Also nice to have a place to put a sensor right in the pan for a trans gauge.
aFe Transmission Pan
- Ships Between 11/24 - 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- afe suspension systems
- air lift 1000 reviews
- rancho 9000 shocks review
- rear lift blocks
- shocks for lexus
- how much to lift a chevy silverado 4 inches
- jaguar lifter kit
- lift kit for 2001 nissan xterra
- 2004 dodge ram 1500 leveling kit
- transmission pan 2003 dodge ram 1500
- car mats for truck
- cattle gaurd for 2008 chevrolet
- ford ranger pickup bed accessories