- Adjust air springs at the touch of a button with the Air Lift Dual Load Controller System
- Dual-path control provides independent inflation/deflation for both air springs
- In-cab controls built into the pressure gauge – no clumsy switches dominating your dash
- Dual pressure readings and dual control from one single gauge
- Automatic low-pressure sensor activates compressor if spring pressure falls below safe levels
- Your choice of standard- or heavy-duty air compressor
- Kit includes: analog dual gauge with mounting pod, air compressor, wiring harness, air lines, connectors and hardware
- Works with all air spring brands
- Your Air Lift Dual Load Controller System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Ever feel like your air springs are staging a mutiny? Well, captain, regain control of the crew with the Air Lift Dual Load Controller System! This air spring control system from Air Lift delivers independent control to 2 air springs from a single gauge located in the cozy confines of your cab.
The dual-path control airs up both springs to prevent bottoming out, or to adjust springs independently for a level ride. Both inflate and deflate controls are located right on the dual-pressure gauge, meaning there are no gauge clusters or control panels dominating your dashboard. Plus, Air Lift includes a gauge mounting pod for easy installation.
Air Lift includes everything you need: gauge & mounting pod, wiring harness, air lines, connectors, hardware and your choice of standard- or heavy-duty air compressor. For safety, your Dual Load Controller is equipped with an automatic low-pressure sensor to fill the spring if pressure is too low. Even better, Air Lift backs your Load Controller Dual Gauge System with a 2-year warranty.
Air Lift Dual Load Controller System Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lee S (Lodi, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Feb 19, 2016 7:49 AM
Installed this about 2 weeks ago. Running the wire and air hoses was the biggest time consumer of project. Mounted pump in cab becuase I did t think it would hold up to the weather under the truck. There was just enough wire and hose to complete the job. ( had 3' left over so be careful). I don't care for the fuse connector for the power but it does work. I can Raise the level of the bed about 2". My recommendation it to make a good plan as to where you will be mounting and running all pa
Reviewed by Richard S (Mission, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Nov 03, 2011 10:44 AM
Good system, relatively easy to install. I was able to mount all components inside the vehicle. I have a 2008 Ford F150 and I mounted the compressor under the rear seat on the driver's side. I routed the wires and tubing from the under the dash to the rear of the cab by removing the plastic trim pieces that run along the door sill and placing wires/tubing in the existing wire trough. I only had to drill 2 small holes through the floor next to the seat belt attachment point and run the air tubing to the air bags. I used the grommet material supplied to protect the tubing from the metal edges of the holes and sealed the holes with silicon caulk. System is working perfectly.
Reviewed by Nathan R (Roggen, CO) — Jul 30, 2011 6:01 AM
Very high quality parts included in the kit. Took about a half day to install but I spent a lot of extra time routing wires and air lines where u couldn't see them. Overall I am very happy with this kit
- Rebates: $50 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/09 - 12/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- air lift air suspension
- air lift spacers
- airbags for trucks towing
- tear air bags suspention 2011 dodge ram 1500
- toyota suspension
- air ride suspension kits
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- 2003 dodge ram 1500 suspension
- f250 air bags
- leveling kit ford f150
- luggage carrier for suv
- truck bed tent camper