- Adjust your air springs remotely with the Air Lift WirelessONE Air Control System
- Handy wireless Key Fob provides full control from inside or outside your vehicle
- 3 built-in memory settings
- Single-path control provides equal inflation/deflation for both air springs
- Automatic low-pressure sensor activates compressor if spring pressure falls below safe levels
- Kit includes WirelessONE Key Fob, air compressor, wiring harness, air lines, connectors and hardware
- Works with all air spring brands
- Your Air Lift WirelessONE Air Control System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Wireless is the wave of the future—and the future is now with the Air Lift WirelessONE Air Control System. The latest breakthrough in air suspension control technology, the WirelessONE Air Control System lets you adjust your air springs wirelessly with a digital key fob. You now have unbounded control over your suspension from both inside or outside your vehicle.
The single-path control delivers air for 2 springs, providing a level ride at any time. The inflate/deflate controls are located on the wireless key fob, giving you full control from wherever you're at. Plus, the key fob boasts 3 built-in memory settings for frequent adjustments.
Air Lift includes everything you need: WirelessONE Key Fob, wiring harness & manifold, air lines, connectors, hardware and a standard-duty 100 psi air compressor. For safety, your WirelessONE system is equipped with an automatic low-pressure sensor to fill the spring if pressure is too low. Even better, Air Lift backs your WirelessONE Air Control System with a 2-year warranty.
Air Lift WirelessOne Air Control System Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David A (DRIPPING SPRINGS, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 15, 2016 2:39 PM
The AirLift 1 onboard compressor and remote make controlling ride height super simple. The remote is nice and compact too. Perfect addition to any airbag system.
Reviewed by Thomas P (Cedar Hill, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Sep 23, 2016 12:03 PM
It seems to work great has improved the ride and the handling of my 1/2 ton chevrolet took out all of side sway on turns have yet too try with my 18'car hauler
Reviewed by Robert H (OLD SAYBROOK, CT) Reviewed for a 1986 Chevy S10 Pickup — Sep 12, 2016 8:58 PM
I did a custom install, adding nylon spacers and rubber grommets to the bottom of the pump to raise it up on its mounting point and wire loomed everything. It's not silent gassing up, the motor sounds tiny/weak, but it doesn't take long to go from 5lbs to 70lbs and degassing the system when I drop my load always gets looks. Install was 8 hours including running parts. Directions were helpful, but if you want a tidy install there is a lot to consider that makes it more than an hour and a half.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29