- Adjust your air springs remotely with the Air Lift WirelessONE Air Control System
- Handy wireless Key Fob provides full control from inside or outside your vehicle
- 3 built-in memory settings
- Single-path control provides equal inflation/deflation for both air springs
- Automatic low-pressure sensor activates compressor if spring pressure falls below safe levels
- Kit includes WirelessONE Key Fob, air compressor, wiring harness, air lines, connectors and hardware
- Works with all air spring brands
- Your Air Lift WirelessONE Air Control System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Wireless is the wave of the future—and the future is now with the Air Lift WirelessONE Air Control System. The latest breakthrough in air suspension control technology, the WirelessONE Air Control System lets you adjust your air springs wirelessly with a digital key fob. You now have unbounded control over your suspension from both inside or outside your vehicle.
The single-path control delivers air for 2 springs, providing a level ride at any time. The inflate/deflate controls are located on the wireless key fob, giving you full control from wherever you're at. Plus, the key fob boasts 3 built-in memory settings for frequent adjustments.
Air Lift includes everything you need: WirelessONE Key Fob, wiring harness & manifold, air lines, connectors, hardware and a standard-duty 100 psi air compressor. For safety, your WirelessONE system is equipped with an automatic low-pressure sensor to fill the spring if pressure is too low. Even better, Air Lift backs your WirelessONE Air Control System with a 2-year warranty.
Air Lift WirelessOne Air Control System Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leonard D (SPRINGFIELD, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 02, 2015 10:27 AM
Local shops wanted anywhere from 130 - 300 dollars to install it. I found some videos online and was able to install it myself in about 1.5 hours, in which I took my time. I've only had it install for about two weeks and so far it seems to work wonderfully.
Reviewed by Greg A (Middletown, CT) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Excursion — May 06, 2015 3:58 AM
I installed the Air Lift WirelessOne Air Control System along with the Airlift bags in my newly-acquired Excursion. My prior Excursion with Airlift bags had the In-Cab controller. This wireless system is a fantastic upgrade, well worth the additional costs. It installs easily, much easier than the in-cab, and I no longer have the in-cab controls tacked onto my dash panel. I jump in, hit the memory button, and the system takes care of itself. Recommended, either as a new install or a retrofit.
- Rebates: $100 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/12 - 10/14