- Adjust your air springs remotely with the Air Lift WirelessONE Air Control System
- Handy wireless Key Fob provides full control from inside or outside your vehicle
- 3 built-in memory settings
- Single-path control provides equal inflation/deflation for both air springs
- Automatic low-pressure sensor activates compressor if spring pressure falls below safe levels
- Kit includes WirelessONE Key Fob, air compressor, wiring harness, air lines, connectors and hardware
- Works with all air spring brands
- Your Air Lift WirelessONE Air Control System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Wireless is the wave of the future—and the future is now with the Air Lift WirelessONE Air Control System. The latest breakthrough in air suspension control technology, the WirelessONE Air Control System lets you adjust your air springs wirelessly with a digital key fob. You now have unbounded control over your suspension from both inside or outside your vehicle.
The single-path control delivers air for 2 springs, providing a level ride at any time. The inflate/deflate controls are located on the wireless key fob, giving you full control from wherever you're at. Plus, the key fob boasts 3 built-in memory settings for frequent adjustments.
Air Lift includes everything you need: WirelessONE Key Fob, wiring harness & manifold, air lines, connectors, hardware and a standard-duty 100 psi air compressor. For safety, your WirelessONE system is equipped with an automatic low-pressure sensor to fill the spring if pressure is too low. Even better, Air Lift backs your WirelessONE Air Control System with a 2-year warranty.
Air Lift WirelessOne Air Control System Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brandon E (Douglas, WY) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jul 06, 2014 8:43 PM
Only reason I give 4 stars is that id like to Be able to independently adjust each side without supplying my own valves to isolate one side or the other. Put this on my megacab and instead of putting equipment outside, I put it inside the cab behind the seat in the hideaway boxes, when adjusting you can hear the compressor, but it's quick and I feel better knowing it's inside out of the weather
Reviewed by Gerald S (BAYTOWN, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Jun 09, 2014 4:13 PM
The instructions shows the compressor being installed on the frame. But the instructions are full of comments about keeping it dry, "not weather proof", if mounted outside consider snorkeling it inside how are you supposed to do that? After looking at the compressor I decided it has to be mounted inside. It Is a little noisy but only runs for a few seconds.
Reviewed by Jory L (BROUSSARD, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — May 24, 2014 6:37 AM
Works perfectly and easy to install. The compressor is a little louder than I thought it would be but I don't change settings often so I don't have to hear it. Overall a great product for keeping my 2013 Tundra level while pulling a 27' travel trailer.
Reviewed by Bryan H (Clinton, IA) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Apr 02, 2014 10:13 AM
Easy install. The instructions were easy to follow. I thought I may not have enough airline to route to the existing lines on the air bags. Air lift sent me another 10 foot length for free. Ended up I was just there with what they sent in the kit. Good Price from AA. The $50 rebate was the icing on the cake for me to buy this kit. The remote works really good. I'm impressed!
Reviewed by mike e (BENTON, KS) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Dec 10, 2013 6:44 AM
I like these air bags. Very easy install 3hrs complete. Wireless and compressor are working fine even in 10 degree weather.Ride is back to factory when not pulling trailers. Was using foam typ bumper on axles handled extra weight good ride was stiff i guess because my truck was loaded with tools all the time. Auto everything shipping was great most free shipping is not that fast.
Air Lift WirelessOne Air Control System
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/17 - 12/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- air lift air springs
- air lift lock-n-lift spacers
- air lift wireless air compressor system
- air lift air cell reviews
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- nissan auto assecories
- jeep grand cherokee suspension
- leveling kit for nissan titan
- tundra air bag suspension
- truck bed rails caps
- performance car air filters
- auto mats and accessories