- Fight off the dreaded death wobbles with Alloy USA Ball Joints
- Unlike stock parts, these beefy ball joints are strong enough to support the added strain of oversized tires
- Crafted from high strength steel for maximum hardness and minimal wear
- Built-in low-profile zerk fittings make it easy to grease and maintain each heavy duty ball joint
- The ingenious threaded preload system ensures responsive steering, added lifespan and tight tolerances
- Comes complete with two upper and two lower ball joints
- Your Alloy USA Heavy Duty Ball Joint Kit is backed by a 5-year warranty
The sales guy down at the Tire Depot would love nothing more than to see you drive off with the biggest set of tires they can squeeze onto your wheels. What they neglect to mention, though, is all that extra spinning rubber can really do a number on your stock ball joints—especially when you're barreling over rugged terrain. Before your factory joints start suffering from automotive arthritis, swap them out with Alloy USA Heavy Duty Ball Joints.
Alloy USA Ball Joints are built from the ground up with more muscle than an angry Lou Ferrigno. The core of each joint is made up of rugged steel, so they have enough backbone to absorb the blows and minimize wear. Plus, each Alloy Ball Joint is equipped with a threaded preload system that helps prolong their lifespan while preserving steering precision.
You don't have to worry about your Alloy Ball Joints running dry. They're all built with low-profile zerk fittings, making them easy to keep lubed up and working smooth. Best of all, they come in a complete kit with two upper and two lower ball joints, which are all backed by a 5-year warranty.
Alloy USA Heavy Duty Ball Joint Kits Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by wells f (COLUMBIA, SC) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — May 31, 2015 1:00 PM
Doing my (seems like) annual replacement of ball joints, I'm trying out the Alloy and hope they are more durable. I couldn't get grease in the lower ball joint until I used the full size zert for first filling then put the flat level mini. With the odd collection of sizes in TJ fastners I'd like to have the nut and zert wrench/socket size written on the box.
- Rebates: $99 Details
Ships By 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- alloy usa suspension systems
- best steering stabilizer
- jeep pitman arm drop
- rugged ridge heavy duty tie rod kit review
- air ride suspension
- jeep anti roll kits
- toyota suspension
- ford steering stabilizer
- suspension for civic
- titan leveling kit
- towing side mirrors
- custom fit truck floor mats
- auto window air deflectors