- The ARB Differential Cover equips your diff with ultimate strength and protection
- Cast from high-tensile, solid nodular iron for maximum strength
- Perfect for extreme off-roading and rock crawling
- Available for Dana 30, 35, 44, 50, 60 axles
- Cross-brace design increases structural rigidity of the whole axle
- Recessed bolt heads protect bolts and reduce obstacle hang ups
- Keeps ring & pinion gears fully meshed, greatly increasing maximum load strength
- Extra support prolongs carrier bearing and ring & pinion gear life
- Angled exterior surfaces optimize approach/departure angles
- Dipstick/filler cap allows oil level to be adjusted for high driveline angles
- Magnetized drain plug and dipstick let you check oil for tell-tale damage
- Installs easily in about 30 minutes
- Bright red powder coat finish
- Your ARB Differential Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
Equip your rig with the ARB Differential Cover and the boulders, bumps & trail hazards won't know what hit ‘em! Cast from solid nodular iron, this heavy-duty diff cover delivers ultimate ring & pinion protection while greatly increasing axle rigidity. Designed to bolt right up to your Dana 30, 35, 44, 50 and 60 axles, the ARB Differential cover is perfect for extreme trail and rock crawling.
The weakest point of any axle is the sheet metal factory differential cover. ARB replaces that frying pan with burly protection and maximum rigidity. The increased stiffness keeps the ring & pinion gears fully meshed which greatly increases load strength and component life. Plus, the angled exterior surface and recessed bolt heads optimize approach/departure angles.
ARB includes the cover, mounting bolts and a magnetized drain plug & dipstick. This way you can adjust oil levels for high driveline angles and check it for tell-tale damage when the going gets tough. What's more, ARB backs your Differential Cover with a 2-year warranty.
ARB Differential Covers Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hamed S (San Jose, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 21, 2015 12:59 PM
Covers arrived as promised, they look very good and fit my 2008 Jeep Wrangler just fine. They seem to be working well. No issues.
Reviewed by Mary S (RICHLAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H3 — Apr 12, 2015 6:23 AM
Fit was good,as was the finish. But it came with stander bolts and I had to buy metric, the brake line block had to be extended so it could be reattached, and it came with no gasket. Shipping was fast and it arrived with on damage.
Reviewed by Jim M (Cleburne, TX) Reviewed for a 1991 Jeep Cherokee — Feb 18, 2015 5:20 AM
It's amazing how such a small piece can cause such an issue when you are pressed for time during the installation. Otherwise, good part.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22