- Equip your 4x4 with the compact yet power-packed ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor
- Strong enough to control your air locker differential, run power tools and inflate a 35” tire in less than 60 seconds
- 100% duty cycle that pumps out 6.16 CFM—the highest air flow rate of any 12V compressor of its size
- Compact size measures a scant 4” H x 7.5” L x 10.8” W
- Boasts a highly efficient design that uses a mere 56 amps at maximum air flow
- Guarded with splash-repellant air filters enclosed in washable bronze cartridges
- Its water sealed motors are internally protected against extreme temperature damage
- Includes a full wiring harness, air locker solenoid terminals, OE-grade compressor isolating switch, mounting hardware and instructions
- Crafted from light weight, yet impressively durable engineering-grade materials
- Ships fully assembled and leak tested
- Your ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor is backed by a 2-year warranty
Driving around in the badlands – where eagles fear to tread – isn't like cruising down the highway. Underinflated tires and a hard-gripping air locker differential are a must if want to take on the roughest trails and survive to tell the tale. Get the power you need to re-inflate your 4x4's tires and run your air locker with the trail-proven ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor.
Thanks to its 100% duty cycle, dual tanks and 6.16 CFM airflow, the ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor runs faster than a dingo with a lit tail. Just how fast? Well, you can fully air up a 35" off-road tire in under 60 seconds. And, it's got enough backbone to run your air tools, so you can swap out a flat tire in no time flat.
Since your ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor is destined to venture into harsh territory, it's protected by two bronze air filter cartridges with splash guards. Best of all, it comes complete with everything you need to integrate it into your off-roader—wiring harness, air locker solenoid terminals and mounting hardware. To top it off, you get a 2-year warranty.
- All returns must be unopened and in original packing
ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressors Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jose P (MCALLEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 04, 2017 9:13 PM
I ordered this compressor from AutoAnything because simply put, they have the best customer service hands down. They were able to get this to me in a matter of days. This compressor is everything I was expecting. Perfect addition to my build and I look forward to using it quite often.
Reviewed by Vincent B (MIDLAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 16, 2016 6:02 AM
I can quickly air up all 4 of my 35s to a road drive-able pressure in minutes from only 7/8psi (beadlocks). I also use this to run both of my lockers and a train horn.I have not had the need to run air tools yet, but I have no doubt that this compressor is up to the task. Worth every penny, but I still wish it was cheaper!
Reviewed by Miles O (Chico, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Sep 02, 2014 8:30 PM
After doing a lot of research, the ARB twin OBA compressor was the best compressor I could find to run air tools and also constant duty. I'm in the process of installing along with a 12 gallon tank. I will run hose and connections to both sides and rear of truck. The compressor is small in stature, but feels very well made. I will upload pics after install and testing.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/11 - 12/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- arb suspension systems
- auto door edge guard
- magnaflow catalytic converter california
- st sway bars
- toyota suspension
- lexus floor mat
- lift kits for ford trucks
- nerf bars nissan titan
- cobalt lowering springs
- grand cherokee suspension
- custom fit seat covers for trucks
- factory floor mats for cars
- bra for trucks