- Equip your 4x4 with the compact yet power-packed ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor
- Strong enough to control your air locker differential, run power tools and inflate a 35” tire in less than 60 seconds
- 100% duty cycle that pumps out 6.16 CFM—the highest air flow rate of any 12V compressor of its size
- Compact size measures a scant 4” H x 7.5” L x 10.8” W
- Boasts a highly efficient design that uses a mere 56 amps at maximum air flow
- Guarded with splash-repellant air filters enclosed in washable bronze cartridges
- Its water sealed motors are internally protected against extreme temperature damage
- Includes a full wiring harness, air locker solenoid terminals, OE-grade compressor isolating switch, mounting hardware and instructions
- Crafted from light weight, yet impressively durable engineering-grade materials
- Ships fully assembled and leak tested
- Your ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor is backed by a 2-year warranty
Driving around in the badlands – where eagles fear to tread – isn't like cruising down the highway. Underinflated tires and a hard-gripping air locker differential are a must if want to take on the roughest trails and survive to tell the tale. Get the power you need to re-inflate your 4x4's tires and run your air locker with the trail-proven ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor.
Thanks to its 100% duty cycle, dual tanks and 6.16 CFM airflow, the ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor runs faster than a dingo with a lit tail. Just how fast? Well, you can fully air up a 35" off-road tire in under 60 seconds. And, it's got enough backbone to run your air tools, so you can swap out a flat tire in no time flat.
Since your ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor is destined to venture into harsh territory, it's protected by two bronze air filter cartridges with splash guards. Best of all, it comes complete with everything you need to integrate it into your off-roader—wiring harness, air locker solenoid terminals and mounting hardware. To top it off, you get a 2-year warranty.
ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressors Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Miles O (Chico, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Sep 02, 2014 8:30 PM
After doing a lot of research, the ARB twin OBA compressor was the best compressor I could find to run air tools and also constant duty. I'm in the process of installing along with a 12 gallon tank. I will run hose and connections to both sides and rear of truck. The compressor is small in stature, but feels very well made. I will upload pics after install and testing.
Reviewed by Nathaniel L (Cedar Springs, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 31, 2012 11:18 AM
Surprised at such a compact air compressor unit can perform that well at inflating 315/85/17 tires from 12 psi to 42 psi in about 2 min. each. After the third to fourth tire it does seem to take a little longer but still performs well without a storage tank.
Reviewed by Nathan H (Richmond, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — May 31, 2012 12:54 PM
ARB products have been on my list for years. They are known for having great products that perform and this compressor is one of their many great products. I bought this compressor for its output and rebuild-ability if ever needed. Plus, ARB's customer service has been great also if I ever had any issues. I am a farmer and rancher, I bought this compressor for an onboard air system I have built on my truck. I use the system for everything from airing up my airbags to using air tools. I have used this unit for several months with no issues so far. It really gets used a lot. I knew this when looking for a compressor and ARB's claim that it is a continuous duty compressor and air output is what got me looking at it and ultimately bought it. Only time will tell of course, but the compressor seems sound and ready for anything. Thanks Auto Anything for offering such a great product at a reasonable price and your customer service is top notch also! Sincerely, One Happy Customer!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27