Your Cart Is Empty

Best Skyjacker Suspension Systems

Skyjacker Shocks

Skyjacker Steering Stabilizers

Skyjacker Lift Kits

Skyjacker Softride Leaf Springs

What Skyjacker Suspension Components are Best for You?

Don't See Your Make?

Don't See Your Model?

Product Comparison


Skyjacker Lift Kits Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizers Skyjacker Leveling Kit

Sale Price

From $270.49 /kit


From $44.38 /each


From $45.39


From $163.55


Shipping

Free Shipping


Free Shipping


Free Shipping


Free Shipping


Current Offers

SAME DAY SHIPPING

SAME DAY SHIPPING

SAME DAY SHIPPING

SAME DAY SHIPPING

Customer Rating

Not Yet Rated

4.50 Average Customer Rating

(290)

4.5 4.5 4.5 4.5
4.50 Average Customer Rating

(170)

4.5 4.5 4.5 4.5
4.50 Average Customer Rating

(11)

5.0 5.0 5.0 5.0

Finish


White




Recommended Use


Lifted Trucks/SUVs


Off-Road Performance




Style


Tube



Coil Spacer Kit


Warranty


Lifetime Warranty


Lifetime Warranty


Lifetime Warranty


Facebook





Google+






See Details See Details See Details See Details

Skyjacker Customer Reviews

Great Shocks

Appearance
Ease of Installation
Price/Value
Quality

Reviewed by Arnold S (New Fairfield, CT Reviewed for a 2003 Cadillac Escalade—2009-06-22 14:54:28

Installed on 02 Grd. Cherokee, Very happy with the ride.

View All Reviews

Great ride

Appearance
Ease of Installation
Price/Value
Quality

Reviewed by Robert S C (Montgomery, AL Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche—2011-05-03 15:30:47

Huge improvement in handling and ride

View All Reviews

Ask & Answer

Asked by Paul M.

2/10/2012 7:42:05 PM

Are the 8000s the same for front and rear

Is there any difference when ordering these for front and rear on my 2007 F-150 4x4 Supercrew - lariat?

Staff Answer

Answered by Michael K. — 2/13/2012 2:08:07 PM

Hi Paul, these shocks are sold front and rear specific. It looks like we only have the rears for your F-150.

View All Questions

Asked by Anonymous A.

7/20/2012 6:19:21 PM

skyjacker shocks

My 1988 toyota 4x4 v6 truck needs new shocks. I have stock suspension except I have an extra leaf in my rear springs. I use the truck primarily on the road (70% paved roads), but spend the other 30% exploring the desert, lots of washboard and really rough roads and occasional rock crawling. The truck has a shell, but generally I don't carry much weight. I run 31 x 10.50 x 15 tires, which are bigger than the stock wheels. I want a shock that will give me better handling on the road and off road. Is this the right one?

Staff Answer

Answered by Elizabeth C. — 7/20/2012 6:42:43 PM

Hello. Yes, those shocks should work. We also offer the Skyjacker 8000, here, as well as Bilstein, here. Either one of these would work well. The both have internal components that adjusts to road conditions.

View All Questions

Shop Popular Suspension Systems Products