- RS2 Coilover Shocks employ race-proven technology to improve handling on the road
- 18 levels of eternal dampening control meet your performance needs
- Gain optimal ride height and dampening force for any driving environment
- Separate adjustments for damper length and spring perch height allow extreme lowering with full shock travel
- Monotube gas charge dampers deliver quick response and steering control
- Low bleed system maintains ride quality during normal driving conditions
- Crafted from high-strength anodized aluminum alloy and powder-coated steel
- Adjusts ride height from 1-3.5”, depending on your vehicle
- Set of 4 shocks
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Serious drivers get much-needed control with B&G Suspension RS2 Coilover Shocks. Employing race-proven technology, these coilover shocks deliver optimal handling, ride height and dampening force for any driving environment.
B&G Coilover Shocks give you the power to separately adjust length and height for extreme lowering and full shock travel. Drop your ride from 1" to 3.5", depending on your vehicle, to get the look and feel you've always wanted. What's more, B&G RS2 Coilover Shocks feature a low bleed system to maintain ride quality during normal driving conditions.
Plus, you can trust B&G to shell out only the highest quality performance gear. These coilover shocks are custom-crafted from high-strength anodized aluminum alloy and powder-coated steel. And, they come backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 2/08 - 2/10
- What Do You Drive?