- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Restore driving comfort by eliminating shimmy with a Bilstein B8 5100 Steering Stabilizer
- Boasts a high-quality monotube design for cooler, more efficient operation and longer service life
- Feature the largest available piston diameter to ensure superior handling and performance
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions
- Stabilizer is given a zinc-plated finish for corrosion-resistance and style
- Made in the USA and German TÜV-certified
- Sold individually
- Your Bilstein B8 5100 Steering Stabilizer is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Restore your rig’s handling and ride comfort with the addition of Bilstein B8 5100 Steering Stabilizers. Boasting a performance-based monotube design to enhance operation and extend their service life, these stabilizers are given a zinc-plated finish to resist corrosion and add style to your vehicle’s undercarriage.
Equipped with the largest available piston diameter, the stabilizers are designed with patented digressive valving characteristics to react instantly to changing road conditions. Sold individually, they do not include mounting brackets or boots.
Your Bilstein B8 5100 Steering Stabilizers are made in the USA, German TÜV-certified, and carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Mounting brackets and boots not included