- Make room for all your off-road mods with Daystar Body Lifts
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Lift your rig’s body one full inch off the frame
- Crafted from a special polyurethane blend that’s highly resistant to harsh fluids and road grime
- Keeps the body isolated from the chassis for reduced noise and vibration
- Precision design keeps the body properly aligned with the frame
- Perfect mod for belly-up kits, engine swaps and oversized tires & wheels
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
- Your Daystar Body Lift Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
A lift does a body good, and a Daystar Body Lift Kit does it great. Specifically crafted to give your mean off-road machine a 1" boost in body clearance, Daystar Body Lifts deliver the extra room you need for belly-up skid plate kits, engine swaps and those big off-road baloneys.
Unlike budget kits that use sickly spacer blocks, Daystar custom crafts this lift kit to bolster or replace weaker factory parts. This precision design makes for minimal chassis vibration and noise, while keeping your body/frame alignment true. Plus, your Daystar truck body lift kit is molded from a special blend of polyester resin that's virtually unaffected by caustic vehicle fluids and road grime.
Daystar includes everything you need for a full one-inch lift. And, since Daystar custom designs the kit for your specific rig, installation is a breeze so you're back tackling the trail in no time. And best yet, Daystar backs your Body Lift Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Body Lifts Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Willie F (BALLSTON LAKE, NY) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 28, 2016 8:49 AM
This is a good quality body lift. Unfortunately you will have to reuse the metal tubes for each location. They will be rusted and are a pain to get off of the OEM body mount but can be taken off with a flat head screwdriver and hammer. Also, the 4 bolts to the 4wd selector on my jeep were stripped out making install of the drop plate impossible. If it doesn't stay in 4 low I'll have to figure out a way to pull them off to install the spacer. It's a good quality kit with bad directions.
Reviewed by ISAAC A (Pecos, NM) Reviewed for a 1993 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 20, 2012 10:58 AM
The product is excelent, it mounted right on. Everything was the right size, bolts were the right length,washers ,mounts,great. Thank You.
Ships Between 6/22 - 6/26
- What Do You Drive?