- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Drag Launch Springs are made solely for the purpose of cutting ¼-mile times for your year, make and model
- Provides maximum traction to the drive wheels—front or back—for consistent, hard launches
- Eibach Drag Launch Springs are precision-engineered to improve weight transfer and control axle torque during the run
- Included airbag for the right rear spring controls launch stiffness
- Eibach Drag Launch Springs boast the same quality materials and crafting as their legendary Pro Kit Springs
- Packaged as a set of 4 springs with the airbag and airbag accessories
- Your Eibach Drag Launch Springs boast a 10-year warranty
Lower ETs-it's the driving force behind every drag racer, and the sole reason why Eibach makes their Drag Launch Springs. Eibach's mission: hard, consistent launches that produce the only acceptable outcome-winning.
To accomplish this, Eibach Drag Launch Springs provide maximum traction at the drive wheels-front or back-that puts power to the pavement for launching. Precision engineering also helps Eibach Drag Launch Springs to improve weight transfer and control axle torque during your run, shaving entire tenths of a second off your ET. And, Eibach includes an airbag for the right rear spring to regulate launch stiffness.
Eibach Drag Launch Springs employ the same quality materials and construction as their legendary Pro Kit Springs. Each spring is carefully crafted and paired to fit your specific year, make and model in the stock spring positions.
Give your racer the will to win the ¼ mile! Your Eibach Drag Launch Springs boast a 10-year warranty.