- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the best in off-road performance handling with an Eibach Lift Kit
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model off-road machine
- Engineered using the same spring/shock technology found in SCORE, CORR, NASCAR and WRC racing
- Delivers maximum off-road performance while maintaining on-road comfort
- Proper off-road clearance makes room for larger wheels and tires
- Kit comes complete with everything needed for installation
- Springs are precision engineered for on- and off-road capability, stability and handling
- Shocks feature Nitro-Coated Rods, MAXIMA Shock Oil and heavy-duty powder-coated bodies
- Many lift kit options available for select vehicles
- Select kits include bumpstop spacers, adjustable endlinks, adjustable front track bar, rear track bar location brackets and stainless-steel brake lines (depends on kit)
- Your Eibach lift kit is backed by Million-Mile Warranty on springs, 2-year warranty on Shocks
Your off-road machine is ready to tackle some pretty tough stuff right off the factory floor. But, to take on world-class obstacles, you need world-class capabilities. The Eibach Lift Kit is the world-class gear you’re looking for. With a global reputation for winning in SCORE, CORR, NASCAR and WRC racing, Eibach pro truck lift kits bring that checkered-flag technology to your rig.
Eibach knows suspension like nobody else, and they realize that it has to do more than soak up bumps and ruts. Along with the maximized off-road performance, Eibach delivers ultimate on-road capability, stability and handling. And along with the proper off-road performance and clearance, the Eibach kit makes room for that monster wheel and tire package—for proper off-road style.
Your kit comes complete with everything. A set of precision-engineered Eibach Lift Springs, a set of Made-in-the-USA Eibach Pro-Truck Shocks, plus any bumpstop spacers, adjustable endlinks, adjustable front track bar, rear track bar location brackets and stainless-steel brake lines Eibach determines that your vehicle may need. And to keep the on- and off-road action coming, Eibach backs your springs with a Million-Mile Warranty, and your shocks with a 2-year warranty.
- A professional four-wheel alignment is required after installation
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- eibach springs
- eibach coil over spring on sale
- eibach lowering spring reviews
- eibach pro system plus review mustang
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- toyota suspension
- 2003 chevy silverado leveling kit
- suspension 4runner
- kia sorento lift kit
- roof rack bike carrier review
- ford ranger pickup bed accessories
- 8000 lbs wench