- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your handling and stability with performance Eibach Pro-Truck Shocks
- Leads the pack in quality engineering to consistently deliver on- or off-road
- Ready and able for heavy-duty use with a durable monotube design, 46mm pistons & nitro-coated rods
- Eibach offers Pro-Truck Sport Leveling (RHA) for vehicles with factory front coilover configurations, with front ride height adjustability up to 2.5” (varies by application)
- Performance and Sport shocks come in a thick black powder coat finish, while Sport Leveling (RHA) come in an eye-catching zinc coat
- Easy, direct replacement installation in your stock or slightly lifted truck or SUV
- Eibach Pro Truck Struts are dyno-tested for performance and sold individually
- Your Eibach Truck Shocks are covered by a 2-year warranty
Any off-road enthusiast knows that when it comes to performance parts, performance is essential. And there are few components of greater importance to the seasoned trail hound than a reliable set of shocks and struts. Eibach Pro-Truck Shocks are here to provide legendary ride quality over any surface.
Engineered using the same industry-leading shock technology found in SCORE, CORR, Dakar and WRC racing, Eibach Pro Truck Struts pair perfectly with your factory front coilover truck or SUV. For these rigs, the Pro-Truck Sport Leveling (RHA) kit offes height adjustability of up to 2.5” – making room for those obstacle-clearing, larger-than-life wheels you’ve had your eye on for so long.
Eibach Pro Truck Shocks feature a sturdy monotube design, 46mm pistons and nitro-coated rods, and have been dyno-tested for optimum performance over time. To resist the corrosion that comes with time, they come in your choice of durable finish option – either black powder coated for Performance and Sport shocks, or zinc coating for Sport Leveling (RHA). Your Eibach Truck Shocks are sold individually and are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Eibach Pro-Truck Shocks Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert B (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Mar 10, 2017 4:47 PM
Compared to stock - The street ride of the Eibachs is a world better. The rebound control is excellent, and the compression does not "jolt". Small bumps are still noticeable at non-highway speeds, but the jolting is more subdued. This isn't a cushy shock, I would still call it firm (compression could be softer, still) . They feel engineered for the vehicle, civilized. Versus the Bilstein 4600's on my full size Silverado, these are a little less stiff, but stiffer than KYB Gas-a-justs.
Reviewed by Erik B (BOISE, ID) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jan 31, 2017 8:58 PM
Put these on a 2016 chevy colorado z71. Started out with the 1 1/4" setting. Still quite a bit if rake. I'll be bumping up to the full 2". Fairly easy installation. Good quality ride and a great way to level the truck.
Reviewed by scott g (Milwaukee, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Oct 05, 2016 8:25 PM
Shocks look great and the drive is much better then stock units. Only problem is with rear shocks mounts. The holes are a bit bigger then the bolts that came with stock Ford shocks. I had to purchase different bolts and drill holes in shock mounts a bit bigger.
Reviewed by Donald S (PORT RICHEY, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Cadillac Escalade — May 06, 2016 8:31 PM
I replaced my stock stocks and springs in my 2005 Escalade with a system by Arnott. It kinda sucked. Bouncy and rough ride. The Arnott system was better than my totally worn out OEM system but not great. I replaced the Arnott shocks now wtih these from Eibach. The ride is more Mercedes-like than Cadillac. The small stuff/bumps dissapear and you are riding on glass - but when you hit the big bumps the valving gets firm quick and you feel them. Overall though it rides better than new.
- eibach suspension systems
- 2009 f-150 3" rear axle blocks
- 2012 suburban 22"" wheels mud flaps
- 5 inch stainless steel nerf bar
- air ride suspension
- infiniti sunshade
- toyota suspension
- shock air rdx
- 2011 ford f 250 lift kit review
- bmw 2002 car cover
- cover for cars
- led lights for trucks headlights
- truck step up bars