- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Let your ride's aggressive side shine with the Eibach Pro-System Lowering Kit
- Custom engineered and optimized for your year, make and model
- Lowers your ride height 1.1" – 2.3" (depending on vehicle)
- Comes with Pro-Damper shocks, Sportline lowering springs and all required hardware
- Delivers the ultimate in street performance without completely altering your ride quality
- Enhances cornering, reduces drag, speeds up turn-in response and nearly eliminates body roll
- Million-Mile warranty for the Sportline springs, 2-year warranty for the Pro-Damper shocks
Your ride's raw power might come from its drivetrain, but it takes a true performance suspension to control it. If you're still rolling on your stock equipment, your ride's not living up to its true potential. Unleash your inner Andretti with the Eibach Sport-System Lowering Kit.
Everything you need to turn your auto into an agile, asphalt-carving champ is included in your Eibach Sport-System. It's packed with Eibach Pro-Damper shocks, Eibach Sportline lowering springs and all required hardware. Combined, this deluxe kit drops your ride height 1.1" – 2.3" without sacrificing your stock ride quality. In exchange for a pillow-soft ride, it gives you stickier cornering, faster turn-in response and radically reduced body roll and brake squat.
On top of enhanced handling, your ride transforms into a lean, mean, head-turning machine after you install your Eibach Sport-System. More than just eye candy, this low stance enhances your aerodynamics, reducing wind drag and boosting fuel economy. Plus, the Sportline springs come with a Million-Mile warranty, and the Pro-Damper shocks are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Stated measurements may be less at time of install. With driving, your vehicle will settle. Exact measurements depend on vehicle weight.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Sport-System Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Doug H (ALDIE, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Mustang — May 01, 2016 2:04 PM
I had 2 1/4" wheel gap in the front and close to 3" in the back. With the sportline springs and pro-damper struts/shocks, I am now riding about 1/2" in the front and back. I do have a hard time with speed bumps mostly when the family is with me so I try to avoid them at all costs. I love the stance now glad my floor jack is a low profile! Note the pro-damper/spring set (4.10135.780) includes new bump stops so no need to purchase them separately.
Reviewed by KEVIN W (Upper Marlboro, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Charger — Dec 27, 2015 8:31 PM
2015 charger. The car has a sportier look more aggressive. The ride quality is excellent for a drop that is little less than 2 inches.
Reviewed by Jeffrey N (Summerville, SC) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Magnum — Feb 25, 2015 5:19 PM
Autoanything has great customer service and a great price matching policy. I tried to order from another online auto parts store 3 times said they had the product in stock but two days later received an E-mail saying out of stock check back in 2-3 weeks. Priced matched the same product and received it 5 days later.
Reviewed by Anthony R (WINSTON SALEM, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Jun 06, 2013 6:33 AM
The Eibach SportLine Kit was my best investment yet, My car looks mean,I got a 2'drop and no more "Floating Feeling" at HIGH SPEEDs. It's worth it !
- eibach suspension systems
- add a leaf lift
- husky 5th wheel tailgate
- husky liner weatherbeater
- toyota suspension
- chevy truck bed liner
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- 2011 tacoma lift kit
- floor mats honda civic
- gabriel ultra struts for 1996 honda accord v6
- hitches for cars
- truck bed toolbox
- leather seat covers for trucks