- Let your ride's aggressive side shine with the Eibach Pro-System Lowering Kit
- Custom engineered and optimized for your year, make and model
- Lowers your ride height 1.1" – 2.3" (depending on vehicle)
- Comes with Pro-Damper shocks, Sportline lowering springs and all required hardware
- Delivers the ultimate in street performance without completely altering your ride quality
- Enhances cornering, reduces drag, speeds up turn-in response and nearly eliminates body roll
- Million-Mile warranty for the Sportline springs, 2-year warranty for the Pro-Damper shocks
Your ride's raw power might come from its drivetrain, but it takes a true performance suspension to control it. If you're still rolling on your stock equipment, your ride's not living up to its true potential. Unleash your inner Andretti with the Eibach Sport-System Lowering Kit.
Everything you need to turn your auto into an agile, asphalt-carving champ is included in your Eibach Sport-System. It's packed with Eibach Pro-Damper shocks, Eibach Sportline lowering springs and all required hardware. Combined, this deluxe kit drops your ride height 1.1" – 2.3" without sacrificing your stock ride quality. In exchange for a pillow-soft ride, it gives you stickier cornering, faster turn-in response and radically reduced body roll and brake squat.
On top of enhanced handling, your ride transforms into a lean, mean, head-turning machine after you install your Eibach Sport-System. More than just eye candy, this low stance enhances your aerodynamics, reducing wind drag and boosting fuel economy. Plus, the Sportline springs come with a Million-Mile warranty, and the Pro-Damper shocks are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Stated measurements may be less at time of install. With driving, your vehicle will settle. Exact measurements depend on vehicle weight.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Sport-System Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony R (WINSTON SALEM, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Jun 06, 2013 6:33 AM
The Eibach SportLine Kit was my best investment yet, My car looks mean,I got a 2'drop and no more "Floating Feeling" at HIGH SPEEDs. It's worth it !
Reviewed by John T (Hampton Falls, NH) Reviewed for a 1998 Honda Civic — Jul 05, 2012 12:40 PM
the kit did exactly what eibach said it would do. my drop was even on all 4 wheels and really improved the driving experience and stance of my ek civic hatch. it took me 8 hours to install everything which seems long but it was my first time and i wanted to be carefull and not rush through it. the directions were not the greatest so i had to call eibach and their guy gave me the info i was looking for about the bump stops. so im very pleased i went with this kit. the only thing that slowed me up on the install was my civic having some rusted up bolts that were a pain getting loose, even after dousing with pb blaster the night before. just heat the m up a bit with a propane torch and they will give in.
Eibach Sport-System Lowering Kit
- Ships By 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- eichbach suspension
- eibach pro alignment camber kit
- eibach pro system plus reviews
- reviews on eibach springs
- toyota suspension
- air ride suspension
- cadillac lowering
- dodge ram 1500 leveling kit 2wd
- dodge ram suspension
- 2009 dodge ram cold air intake
- disc brakes
- luggage carrier for car roof
- performance exhaust tips