- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Lowers your car 1.7" to 2.3" for a maximum drop that preserves ride quality
- Body roll in turns, acceleration squat and nose diving in braking are all reduced by Eibach Sportlines for race-ready handling
- Carefully engineered to exclusive progressive spring rates other springs can't match
- Installation takes approximately 3-4 hours depending on your vehicle
- Deliver hot performance looks when teamed with 18", 19" or 20" rims
- All 4 springs included
- Your Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs boast a Million-Mile warranty
Created for the extreme enthusiast who craves racecar attitude, Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs transform your favorite car into a sleek racin' sled. They radically lower your vehicle's center of gravity with a 1.7" to 2.3" drop for white-hot looks that match newfound performance handling.
You immediately notice the difference in handling with Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs. Reduced body roll in corners, nose dive in braking and acceleration squat give your vehicle a track-ready feel and optimum ride quality. Eibach lowering springs bring this race performance thanks to precision-engineered progressive spring rates that are unmatched in the industry.
Packaged together as a set of 4 springs, Eibach Sportlines replace your stock springs in approximately one afternoon's work. They're even better when teamed-up with a set of Eibach shocks and 18", 19" or 20" rims, too. Best yet, your Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs feature a Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1.7". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1.7" to 2.3" lowered range. Exact drop length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
166 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles G (HAWAIIAN GARDENS, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Scion tC — Thursday at 8:34 PM
Even drop and looks amazing. Does not rub at all. Definitely worth every penny. Easy to install as well.
Reviewed by Piara S (GREENWOOD, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Thursday at 8:31 AM
The springs were of really good quality had no scratches or anything like that they were brand new. Loved how low the car sits now. Need the required tools for the installation
Reviewed by Matthew G (ORLAND PARK, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — Apr 02, 2016 8:06 PM
Best lower springs out there. Install was easy and quick! I recommend these springs to everyone who has a charger.
Reviewed by Danny L (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Accord — Feb 18, 2016 12:24 PM
This springs are one of best ever work with the quality is amazing easy to install and only took me 3hrs from start to finish and my Honda Accord DX 2003 looks much better and the ride is fantastic. In overall review 100% satisfied. Big 702