- Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Lowers your car 1.7" to 2.3" for a maximum drop that preserves ride quality
- Body roll in turns, acceleration squat and nose diving in braking are all reduced by Eibach Sportlines for race-ready handling
- Carefully engineered to exclusive progressive spring rates other springs can't match
- Installation takes approximately 3-4 hours depending on your vehicle
- Deliver hot performance looks when teamed with 18", 19" or 20" rims
- All 4 springs included
- Your Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs boast a Million-Mile warranty
Created for the extreme enthusiast who craves racecar attitude, Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs transform your favorite car into a sleek racin' sled. They radically lower your vehicle's center of gravity with a 1.7" to 2.3" drop for white-hot looks that match newfound performance handling.
You immediately notice the difference in handling with Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs. Reduced body roll in corners, nose dive in braking and acceleration squat give your vehicle a track-ready feel and optimum ride quality. Eibach lowering springs bring this race performance thanks to precision-engineered progressive spring rates that are unmatched in the industry.
Packaged together as a set of 4 springs, Eibach Sportlines replace your stock springs in approximately one afternoon's work. They're even better when teamed-up with a set of Eibach shocks and 18", 19" or 20" rims, too. Best yet, your Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs feature a Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1.7". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1.7" to 2.3" lowered range. Exact drop length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
159 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matt C (MAPLETON, UT) Reviewed for a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Saturday at 11:05 PM
Shipping was quick like always. We couldn't have asked for anything more. These springs look amazing and they fit perfectly. It only took us 10 minutes to replace each side (We were installing new AGX struts along with these) The car looks gorgeous now! (Mitsubishi Eclipse 2001)
Reviewed by austin K (BRENTWOOD, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Civic — Sep 27, 2015 1:37 PM
they provided the right amount of low I wanted not to much and not to little!
Reviewed by Kendal M (ROCKLEDGE, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Sep 11, 2015 5:59 AM
Installation wasn't awful but it did take awhile. Make sure you have the right tools for the job if you are attemting this yourself.
Reviewed by Sascha B (ROUND ROCK, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Sep 04, 2015 3:34 AM
Got the Sportline for the lower look. Install was easy with the right tools. Looks awesome, the drop really makes it look more aggressive. Test drove the vehicle and it even feels better. Less bouncy, the recoil makes it softer than the stock suspension. Couldn't be happier, lowered the vehicle and got a smoother ride.
Reviewed by sean s (EL MIRAGE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Aug 12, 2015 10:54 AM
I have a 2015 mustang that I wanted lowered. I chose these sportline springs because of quality and price. These springs lowered my mustang to the perfect level. I am beyond pleased and would advise anyone who wants to lower their mustang to use these. The install was straight forward and took an hour with a lift. Absolutely well worth it. Thank you auto anything for a great price and product.
Ships By 10/13
- What Do You Drive?