- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Lowers your car 1.7" to 2.3" for a maximum drop that preserves ride quality
- Body roll in turns, acceleration squat and nose diving in braking are all reduced by Eibach Sportlines for race-ready handling
- Carefully engineered to exclusive progressive spring rates other springs can't match
- Installation takes approximately 3-4 hours depending on your vehicle
- Deliver hot performance looks when teamed with 18", 19" or 20" rims
- All 4 springs included
- Your Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs boast a Million-Mile warranty
Created for the extreme enthusiast who craves racecar attitude, Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs transform your favorite car into a sleek racin' sled. They radically lower your vehicle's center of gravity with a 1.7" to 2.3" drop for white-hot looks that match newfound performance handling.
You immediately notice the difference in handling with Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs. Reduced body roll in corners, nose dive in braking and acceleration squat give your vehicle a track-ready feel and optimum ride quality. Eibach lowering springs bring this race performance thanks to precision-engineered progressive spring rates that are unmatched in the industry.
Packaged together as a set of 4 springs, Eibach Sportlines replace your stock springs in approximately one afternoon's work. They're even better when teamed-up with a set of Eibach shocks and 18", 19" or 20" rims, too. Best yet, your Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs feature a Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1.7". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1.7" to 2.3" lowered range. Exact drop length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
170 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Omar B (GLENDALE HEIGHTS, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Civic — Jul 29, 2016 9:37 PM
The Eibach Sportine Lowering springs are definitely one of the best quality lowering springs. It gives your car the perfect "low". on my '15 si sedan, these springs gave my Honda what it was missing.
Reviewed by Global V (Miami, FL) — Jul 27, 2016 8:52 PM
I install the spiral, after installing the spiral makes a terrible sound when turning the steering wheel. It installed and re-installed and still makes noise,We thought it was the bearing of the shock absorver
Reviewed by Austin S (SLATERSVILLE, RI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — May 30, 2016 6:06 AM
Very good ride. It's stiff enough to eliminate body Roll but comfortable enough to daily drive.
Reviewed by James Z (Milwaukee, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — May 04, 2016 7:16 AM
Excellent choice I'm glad I went with the sportline had I known how good they are this would of been my first upgrade
Reviewed by Charles G (HAWAIIAN GARDENS, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Scion tC — Apr 28, 2016 8:34 PM
Even drop and looks amazing. Does not rub at all. Definitely worth every penny. Easy to install as well.