- Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Lowers your car 1.7" to 2.3" for a maximum drop that preserves ride quality
- Body roll in turns, acceleration squat and nose diving in braking are all reduced by Eibach Sportlines for race-ready handling
- Carefully engineered to exclusive progressive spring rates other springs can't match
- Installation takes approximately 3-4 hours depending on your vehicle
- Deliver hot performance looks when teamed with 18", 19" or 20" rims
- All 4 springs included
- Your Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs boast a Million-Mile warranty
Created for the extreme enthusiast who craves racecar attitude, Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs transform your favorite car into a sleek racin' sled. They radically lower your vehicle's center of gravity with a 1.7" to 2.3" drop for white-hot looks that match newfound performance handling.
You immediately notice the difference in handling with Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs. Reduced body roll in corners, nose dive in braking and acceleration squat give your vehicle a track-ready feel and optimum ride quality. Eibach lowering springs bring this race performance thanks to precision-engineered progressive spring rates that are unmatched in the industry.
Packaged together as a set of 4 springs, Eibach Sportlines replace your stock springs in approximately one afternoon's work. They're even better when teamed-up with a set of Eibach shocks and 18", 19" or 20" rims, too. Best yet, your Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs feature a Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1.7". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1.7" to 2.3" lowered range. Exact drop length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
155 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marvin V (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Civic — Jun 11, 2015 9:21 PM
Can't go wrong with Eibach lowering springs. They are worth the time and money put on it.
Reviewed by Richard T (West Palm Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Apr 16, 2015 8:10 PM
I've had the pro lowering and now I have the sport which makes a quite a difference. Cornering and ride quality improved a great deal.
- Rebates: $50 Details
- Ships By 7/06
- What Do You Drive?