- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smooth your suspension and set-up with an FCS Strut Assembly
- Engineered to restore your vehicle’s ride, handling and control
- Easier and faster to install than traditional struts – no spring compressor required
- Meet or exceed OE specs with precisely-calibrated valving for a factory feel
- Components are custom-designed for your vehicle
- Gas-charged MacPherson strut with NOK seals and a hard-chrome piston rod
- Endurance-tested bearing plate provides optimal performance
- Molded urethane rubber bumper absorbs noise and road impact
- Reinforced brackets for long-lasting performance
- Your FCS Strut Assembly comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Restoring your suspension doesn’t have to cost you a weekend’s worth of elbow grease, not to mention an arm and a leg. Work smarter, not harder and invest in the quality and convenience of an FCS Strut Assembly.
Easier and faster to install than traditional struts since no spring compressor required, the FCS Complete Strut Assembly is the ideal way to restore your vehicle’s ride, handling and control. Each FCS Spring and Strut Assembly meets or exceeds OE specs with precisely-calibrated valving and custom components to fit for your specific vehicle.
To deliver peak performance, FCS Strut Assemblies are equipped with gas-charged MacPherson struts that feature NOK seals, a hard-chrome piston rod and endurance-tested bearing plates, along with molded urethane rubber bumpers that absorb noise and road impact. Your FCS Strut Assembly comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
FCS Strut Assembly Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Claudell W (CASTRO VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Lexus RX 300 — Nov 12, 2017 1:01 AM
These struts were easy to put on . the struts were put on my Lexus 2002 rx 300.y ride pretty smooth but to me they are very noisy when going over rough street or roads. But i love the great service and customer service that i was given .
Reviewed by William T (DULUTH, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota RAV4 — Nov 07, 2017 7:25 AM
The product came very quickly and we installed them in a short time, no issues. Price was very fair and the Auto Anything staff double checked the product for me to make sure the right part arrived at my door.