- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smooth your suspension and set-up with an FCS Strut Assembly
- Engineered to restore your vehicle’s ride, handling and control
- Easier and faster to install than traditional struts – no spring compressor required
- Meet or exceed OE specs with precisely-calibrated valving for a factory feel
- Components are custom-designed for your vehicle
- Gas-charged MacPherson strut with NOK seals and a hard-chrome piston rod
- Endurance-tested bearing plate provides optimal performance
- Molded urethane rubber bumper absorbs noise and road impact
- Reinforced brackets for long-lasting performance
- Your FCS Strut Assembly comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Restoring your suspension doesn’t have to cost you a weekend’s worth of elbow grease, not to mention an arm and a leg. Work smarter, not harder and invest in the quality and convenience of an FCS Strut Assembly.
Easier and faster to install than traditional struts since no spring compressor required, the FCS Complete Strut Assembly is the ideal way to restore your vehicle’s ride, handling and control. Each FCS Spring and Strut Assembly meets or exceeds OE specs with precisely-calibrated valving and custom components to fit for your specific vehicle.
To deliver peak performance, FCS Strut Assemblies are equipped with gas-charged MacPherson struts that feature NOK seals, a hard-chrome piston rod and endurance-tested bearing plates, along with molded urethane rubber bumpers that absorb noise and road impact. Your FCS Strut Assembly comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
FCS Strut Assembly Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kaison K (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Infiniti G35 — Feb 27, 2018 8:19 AM
Looks Great, the ride seems similar to OEM, perhaps a bit smoother... Hard to tell overall, they were installed 4 days ago.
Reviewed by Dave R (Warren, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota RAV4 — Feb 13, 2018 5:37 AM
The struts on our Rav4 where shot so ordered these rather than just the strut. They went on fairly well after a little nudge here and there. Probably more me than the design. The ride is so much better and feels grounded. A good choice from my perspective.
Reviewed by Stanley B (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda CR-V — Jan 13, 2018 7:49 PM
My reason for buying the struts instead of just shocks was for ease of installation. Shocks or struts require a spring compressor and partial disassembly of the brake arm and brake line. Not an easy task.
Reviewed by Bouavone P (stockbridge, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Odyssey — Jan 06, 2018 11:14 AM
Had them installed for about a week and rode for bout 200 miles. Haven't had any issues.