- Adjust air suspension pressure at the push of a button from inside your vehicle
- Designed to work with Firestone Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite, Coil-Rite and Level-Rite air-spring kits; also works with other brand systems
- Electronically adjusts air pressure front-to-back, side-to-side or both (depends on kit)
- Allows full control to adjust for changing load capacities and road conditions
- Electronic controller easily mounts to any flat surface in your cab
- Choose from the Air Command I or Air Command II complete kits
- Digital Air Command I: two-button air-pressure control, single control levels two rear air springs side-to-side
- Digital Air Command II: four-button air-pressure control, dual control adjusts one pair of air springs left and right, or two pairs of springs (front and rear) both side-to-side and front-to-rear
- Both kits include digital gauge, Firestone light-duty 120 PSI air compressor, valve block, and all required hardware, tubing and fittings
- Pressure indicator displays numbers in real-time
- Easy to mount and install, no tubing to run inside the vehicle
- Your Firestone Digital Air Command is backed by a 2-year warranty
When your air suspension demands a command performance, set your rig up with the Firestone Digital Air Command Kit. Designed to work with Firestone Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite, Coil-Rite and Level-Rite air-spring kits, the Digital Air Command comes with everything you need to adjust your air suspension from side-to-side and/or front-to-back.
To control rear air springs from side-to-side, go for the Air Command I. This kit includes a single control with two buttons, one for each spring. For side-to-side and front-to-rear control, the Air Command II is for you. This kit includes a dual control and 4 buttons to manage the pressure in all 4 springs.
Each Air Command kit also comes complete with a digital gauge, a Firestone light-duty 120 PSI air compressor, valve block, plus hardware, tubing and fittings. And because it's electronic, there's no tubing to run through your vehicle. Best yet, your Digital Air Command System is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Firestone Digital Air Command Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Glen H (SUWANEE, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Apr 14, 2016 4:01 PM
I added this to my 2011 F150 with the Firestone airbags. GREAT product and works perfect. I had 2 installation issues to overcome. First was the location to place it. I mounted the compressor to the under side of the bed, directly behind the spare tire. It's well out of the weather and well protected. Second was power supply to the controller. Key point: use the exact gauge wire as any other accessories you have connect (aka: amplifier, etc.).
Reviewed by Victor C (Arlington, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Mar 23, 2010 10:25 AM
First AA was extremely fast in delivering the product. Expertly packaged; I,m very satisfied with their service. AA had the lowest price on the net for this kit. Upon unpacking the system I was a little disappointed with size of the air compressor, but I guess it does its job as the airbags don't need a lot of air. The install although simple in process, did take a lot of muscle to accomplish. The bags are not easy to install even with the suspension completely loose from the shocks. After the bags were installed the rest was fairly easy, with the only complaint been that the Digital Air Command display utilizes a "weather-pack" style connector that is extremely big to go through any grommet into the passenger compartment. The system works to perfection. I tow a 7,500lbs travel trailer and it completely took away the suspension compression while towing. Very satisfied and highly recommended.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02