FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Vehicle-specific 3.0 Eibach racing spring optimizes ride quality
- Nitrile rubber isolator pads absorb vibration and road noise.
- Heavy-duty, large-diameter spherical bearing for increased steering quality
- Adjustable, locking preload rings make easy work of ride-height leveling and precise coil preload
- Race-proven damping control gives a comfortable and predicable ride and fade-free performance
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Put some serious spring in your performance suspension with FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks. Featuring fully adjustable 3.0 Eibach racing springs, these shocks maximize suspension travel and performance both on and off the road. Plus, with 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and IFP (internal floating pistons), FOX 2.0 coil-over shocks bounce your rig's performance to the next level.
FOX Performance Series Shocks are the easiest way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering a predicable ride quality. And, the direct-replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lift kits.
Featuring built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Coil-Over Shocks can also be fine-tuned for your needs thanks to the coil adjustment spring—just dial it in! And, FOX 2.0 shocks are not only built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable so you can bring ‘em back to peak performance. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert B (DICKINSON, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Sep 17, 2014 8:45 AM
Great product, nice and shiny, über cool FOX logo so everyone knows it's legit. But No instructions?!? Basic take them out and put new ones in. Easy enough. But wait they're adjustable! How cool is that?! I was all "SHIBBY!" until....oh nice, no tool! No measurements, no guidance. Luckily I read a bunch of other horror stories on the install so I was prepared. Improved my ride on beat up knobbys and after new tires, it rides like a magic carpet. Like a new car. Love it.
Reviewed by Steve R (Shepherd, MT) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Aug 23, 2014 6:47 PM
These are a improvement over the stock coil-over. The ride is way better on the small bumps (street driving). They seem a little better on wash boarded roads but potholes they are rough. Over all very impressed with these. Just to add the Fox 2.0 rear shocks were a more noticable ride improvement than the front coil-overs.
Reviewed by larry d (hephzibah, GA) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota 4Runner — May 19, 2014 3:34 PM
Great parts works very well very satisfied with the easy install just wish it came with a little more adjustment info. Keep up the great work.