- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Heighten your ride’s hauling capabilities with Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks
- Pairs shock and spring technology to reduce the loss of ride height in loaded conditions
- Constant-rate front coil springs improve stability and restore/maintain ride height
- Variable-rate rear coil springs provide 500 lbs of load capacity per pair
- Corrosion-resistant piston rod offers proper seal lubrication and a more consistent wear surface
- Leak-proof piston seal and Drawn-Over-Mandrel (D.O.M.) tubing lengthens service life
- A Gabriel Load Carrier Shock or Gabriel Load Carrier Strut is not designed to increase vehicle payload – do not exceed your vehicle’s GVWR
- Your Gabriel Load Carrier Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Keep your heavy-hauler from hitting bottom with Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks. These innovative shocks combine shock and spring technology to help reduce the loss of ride height and ensure your ride is loaded for the long haul. Constant-rate front coil springs and variable-rate rear coil springs. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matt I (Santee, CA) Reviewed for a 1990 Chevy C/K 1500 — Dec 30, 2016 9:33 PM
I was a tad bit hesitant about ordering these particular shocks. But having just purchased a 1990 chevy C1500 cheyenne with 179,500 miles, I knew the shocks needed to be replaced with a heavy duty shock. These load carriers delivered. The bed is stiff and solid. I have confidence with carrying bevy loads.
Reviewed by Martin L (Glendale, AZ) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-150 — Dec 13, 2016 8:26 AM
These shocks are stiff enough to handle heavier loads, but very smooth when going bumps in the road, there is no harshness in them. The truck doesn't sway or lean when cornering, its firm. I would definitely recommend these.