- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Heighten your ride’s hauling capabilities with Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks
- Pairs shock and spring technology to reduce the loss of ride height in loaded conditions
- Constant-rate front coil springs improve stability and restore/maintain ride height
- Variable-rate rear coil springs provide 500 lbs of load capacity per pair
- Corrosion-resistant piston rod offers proper seal lubrication and a more consistent wear surface
- Leak-proof piston seal and Drawn-Over-Mandrel (D.O.M.) tubing lengthens service life
- A Gabriel Load Carrier Shock or Gabriel Load Carrier Strut is not designed to increase vehicle payload – do not exceed your vehicle’s GVWR
- Your Gabriel Load Carrier Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Keep your heavy-hauler from hitting bottom with Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks. These innovative shocks combine shock and spring technology to help reduce the loss of ride height and ensure your ride is loaded for the long haul. Constant-rate front coil springs and variable-rate rear coil springs. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks Customer Reviews
67 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew P (SYKESVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 1979 Ford F-100 — Mar 22, 2018 1:50 PM
They went on super easy without having to adjust or modify anything. Rides noticeably better now
Reviewed by Don L (Asheville, NC) Reviewed for a 1985 Toyota Pickup — Mar 17, 2018 7:17 PM
If I can get them on my Toyota Pickup at 65 years old it will be slow but it will ride better then on the old shocks
Reviewed by Carl F (LAS CRUCES, NM) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Savana — Mar 17, 2018 5:06 AM
These shocks are the first replacement shocks on my 2004 GMC Savana 1500 Cargo Van with over 281,000 miles on her! Prior to replacement, the vehicle was leaning a little to the right, w/o a load. With the replacement, she rides level and handles great. My neighbor replaced the old with the new and he had no problem with installation. Did both in less than 1/2 hour. Then too, he has the proper equipment !
Reviewed by Carrie G (NORTH MANCHESTER, IN) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Explorer — Mar 14, 2018 1:32 AM
gave the saggy rear end enough lift to level it out. Did just what I needed and also smoothed out the ride from my worn shocks
Reviewed by dale x (Scottdale, GA) Reviewed for a 1969 Ford F-100 — Feb 22, 2018 5:47 AM
helped greatly with front end bounce. probably offset old springs somewhat, but truck rides much better.