- Put the power to adjust your air bags PSI right at your fingertips with Hellwig Air Compressors
- These onboard systems make it simple to level out your rig at the jobsite, the lumberyard and anywhere else
- Available in your choice of a standard or heavy-duty model
- The Hellwig Standard Duty Compressor Kit gives you simple up/down control using a single valve
- The Hellwig Heavy Duty Compressor provides enhanced up/down and left/right adjustments using a dual valve and a beefier compressor
- All mounting hardware, hoses and instructions included for a direct at-home install
- Built with pride in the USA
- Hellwig backs your Air Compressor Kit with a Lifetime Warranty
When your payload is packed the rafters, those air bags of yours sure do smooth out the ride quality. There's just one problem: maintaining the right pressure when you're away from the garage. The work doesn't stop just because you're not near a service station to pump up the PSIs in your air bags. For on-the-fly control over your system, equip your rig with a Hellwig Compressor Kit.
Whether you're out at the jobsite picking up pig iron or driving to the dump to make a half-ton deposit, an onboard Hellwig Air Compressor puts you in full control over your air suspension. Right from the comfort of the driver's seat, you can dial in the perfect amount of pressure for a level load and a controlled drive. And once you've unloaded that lumber, gravel or firewood, just deflate the bags for a comfy ride home.
Universally designed to install on any vehicle, Hellwig Compressor Kits come in two strengths: a standard-duty with up/down control and a heavy-duty option with up/down and left/right controls. Both kits are built with pride in the USA, come with all mounting hardware, and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/09 - 10/13