- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Better your spring rate and stability with Hellwig EZ Level Helper Springs
- The biggest load-bearing bang for your buck
- Low-cost alternative to expensive and hard-to-install air bags
- Easily adjust the U-bolts for even and uneven side-to-side loads
- Up to 2000 lb level-load capacity depending on spring model
- Two-in-one action delivers increased spring rate and added stability
- Crafted from heat-treated ASTM 5150 alloy spring steel
- Coated with a durable hammer-tone powder coat finish
- Includes spring pack, heavy-duty hardware and installation instructions
- Mounts easily with common hand tools
- 100% American made and family owned for over 65 years
- Your Hellwig Hellwig EZ Level Helper Springs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Choosing a set of helper springs can be a lot like Goldilocks and the 3 bears. Some springs are just too stiff. Some springs are just too soft. And, Hellwig EZ Level Helper Springs are just right. Easier to install and costing much less than airbags, Hellwig medium helper springs deliver up to a mid-range 2000 lb level-load capacity (depending on model) that won't overload your ride or your wallet.
Made from Hellwig's supple heat-treated ASTM 5150 alloy spring steel, Hellwig EZ Level 1000 overload springs deliver maximum stability and ultimate control over medium- to large-sized loads. The progressive design delivers a factory smooth ride when unloaded, and the adjustable U-bolts let you adjust the ride to your specific load—including uneven side-to-side loads.
Like all Hellwig springs, your Hellwig EZ990 helper springs are coated with a protective hammer-tone powder coat finish. The kit includes spring pack, U-bolts, hardware and instructions. The patented design mounts under your factory U-bolt plates for easy installation with common hand tools. And, Hellwig is 100% American made and family owned for over 65 years, which means they cover your EZ Level Helper Springs with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Never load vehicle beyond the manufacturer’s maximum GVW (gross vehicle weight) rating
Hellwig EZ Level Helper Springs Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jaime R (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 14, 2017 9:02 PM
Specification says that these are rated for 2000 lb capacity, and I did noticed some improvement in my ride and sag prevention, but not at all. I move heavy loads (1800 lbs) small distances but my Tacoma still sags. So I can say that these work great at 1000 lbs, but if you want to carry more than that, you better spend a little more buying airbags. Also you have to be very careful as the U bolts interfere and can damage you parking brake line, even following install instructions.
Reviewed by Ronald P (SONOITA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Apr 17, 2016 3:51 PM
Don't get 2000lbs. but better than stock. Helps level when hooked up to my travel trailer. Ordered another set for my 05 Tundra
Reviewed by Daniel C (San Antonio, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Mar 30, 2016 4:14 AM
The springs themselves do everything they are supposed to. I like how they are adjustable. I am Very disappointed with AutoAnything due to shipping taking 18 days once I ordered the kit.
- hellwig suspension systems
- go rhino bull bar
- edge trailjammer
- pro comp leveling struts
- toyota suspension
- dodge dash mats
- performance ford shocks
- f150 lowering springs
- 2011 crv seat covers
- 96 dodge 2500 stock suspension
- custom truck floor mats rubber
- rain vents for car windows
- roof rack installation cost