Hellwig EZ Level Helper Springs
- Ships Between 6/02 - 6/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Better your spring rate and stability with Hellwig EZ Level Helper Springs
- The biggest load-bearing bang for your buck
- Low-cost alternative to expensive and hard-to-install air bags
- Easily adjust the U-bolts for even and uneven side-to-side loads
- Up to 2000 lb level-load capacity depending on spring model
- Two-in-one action delivers increased spring rate and added stability
- Crafted from heat-treated ASTM 5150 alloy spring steel
- Coated with a durable hammer-tone powder coat finish
- Includes spring pack, heavy-duty hardware and installation instructions
- Mounts easily with common hand tools
- 100% American made and family owned for over 65 years
- Your Hellwig Hellwig EZ Level Helper Springs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Choosing a set of helper springs can be a lot like Goldilocks and the 3 bears. Some springs are just too stiff. Some springs are just too soft. And, Hellwig EZ Level Helper Springs are just right. Easier to install and costing much less than airbags, Hellwig medium helper springs deliver up to a mid-range 2000 lb level-load capacity (depending on model) that won't overload your ride or your wallet.
Made from Hellwig's supple heat-treated ASTM 5150 alloy spring steel, Hellwig EZ Level 1000 overload springs deliver maximum stability and ultimate control over medium- to large-sized loads. The progressive design delivers a factory smooth ride when unloaded, and the adjustable U-bolts let you adjust the ride to your specific load—including uneven side-to-side loads.
Like all Hellwig springs, your Hellwig EZ990 helper springs are coated with a protective hammer-tone powder coat finish. The kit includes spring pack, U-bolts, hardware and instructions. The patented design mounts under your factory U-bolt plates for easy installation with common hand tools. And, Hellwig is 100% American made and family owned for over 65 years, which means they cover your EZ Level Helper Springs with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Never load vehicle beyond the manufacturer’s maximum GVW (gross vehicle weight) rating
Hellwig EZ Level Helper Springs Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by joel m (GALLUP, NM) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Tuesday at 5:04 PM
leveled out the truck just fine. no problems with installation.they did send a second package of parts that were not needed, so thanks for the extra bolts and whatnot.
Reviewed by Damien G (EVERGREEN, CO) — Apr 25, 2015 11:26 AM
The springs are exactly as others have described and are basically an extra spring that helps level out the bed of your truck when it has extra weight in it. I put them on a 2006 tundra. They are extremely easy to install I think I installed them in about an hour for both sides. They have a little bit of adjustment so that you can choose the weight at which the springs get engaged. For the price I don't think you can beat them.
Reviewed by Brandon L (PLEASANT VALLEY, MO) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Feb 25, 2015 2:41 AM
These springs were packaged nicely and came quickly from auto anything. Mine were painted nicely in a grey and black "hammered" type paint. They were pretty easy to install (impact gun highly recommended for old rusty u-bolts). They raised the rear end by about a half inch and it seems like the rear end sags about a half inch less with a load. The ride is noticeably better under load with no bouncing around or sway like before. Definitely worth $100.
Reviewed by patricia u (sterling heights, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Nov 20, 2014 5:15 AM
After loading the truck at deer camp with all of our gear and a couple of deer my truck would sag. This year after attaching these springs the truck only dropped about 1/2 inch. Very easy to install. Could not beat the price at Auto Anything.
- hellwig suspension systems
- add a leaf lift
- rancho leaf springs
- supersprings leaf spring stabilizer for 2003 xterra
- toyota suspension
- air ride suspension kits
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- 2009 prius eibach
- colorado lowering kit
- ford expedition rubber floor mats
- nerf bars
- performance chips
- car mats