The current product is out of stock.
Click Leaf Springs to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Haul the heaviest loads with Hellwig Load Pro Series Helper Springs
- The cost-effective alternative to expensive and hard-to-install air bags
- Choose the LP-25 for heavy loads and the LP 35 for the heaviest loads
- LP-25: fully adjustable, progressive 3-leaf stack and 2500 level-load capacity
- LP-35: progressive or constant rate 4-leaf stack and 3500 level-load capacity
- Progressive spring-rate kits do not affect ride when unloaded
- Crafted from heat-treated ASTM 5160 alloy spring steel
- Finished with a stylish hammer-tone powder coat
- Bolt-on design is easy to install and requires only common hand tools
- 100% American made and family owned for over 65 years
- Your Hellwig Load Pro Series Helper Springs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Why suffer the expense, installation and complexity of air bags when there's an easy alternative? Instead of blowing your hard-earned time and cash on blow-up bags, haul and tow the simple, strong and inexpensive way with Hellwig Load Pro Series Helper Springs. With your choice of a progressive or fulltime spring rate and a 2500 or 3500 lb level-load capacity, Hellwig Load Pro helping springs meet your specific hauling needs.
Wrought from heat-treated ASTM 5160 alloy spring steel, Hellwig Load Pro Series overload springs give you maximum stability and control, even when loaded to your vehicle's recommended limit. Progressive models deliver a factory smooth ride when unloaded, and fulltime models provide constant, unrelenting support. And, like all Hellwig springs, your Hellwig Load Pro springs are finished with a stylish and protective hammer-tone powder coat.
Hellwig includes your leaf spring pack, and they offer your vehicle's specific mounting kit separately. Their patented bolt-on design means your Hellwig Load Pro springs are easy to install with common hand tools. Plus, Hellwig is 100% American made and family owned for over 65 years, so they can back your Load Pro Series Helper Springs with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Never load vehicle beyond the manufacturer’s maximum GVW (gross vehicle weight) rating
Hellwig Load Pro Series Helper Springs Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ernie P (CLINTON, CT) Reviewed for a 1993 Chevy C/K 3500 — Mar 04, 2017 6:06 PM
Used the truck for the first time since I installed the kit, loaded with fresh cut oak wood truck handled very well with no sagging great product.
Reviewed by Mike A (Syracuse, UT) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Cobalt — Nov 06, 2016 8:33 AM
I wait several weeks to send a review so could drive the vehicle while loaded with these springs. The 5th wheel towed places about 3000lbs in the bed of the truck. The truck had a distinctly nose up attitude,and had a very rough ride. The load in the bed was 70% to 80% of max spec. After the install, the nose up attitude was nearly gone and the additional spring movement allowed a much better ride. The fact that this truck was manufactured with no secondary spring was a mistake by RAM.
Reviewed by Brandon M (Henrietta, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Mar 11, 2016 10:04 PM
Important things first- AutoAnythings customer service is top of the line and excellent in customer satifaction. product works as design and looks nice. install was simple. i'm a certified dodge tech, been workin on vehicles since in diapers pretty much and think anyone that can follow directions can do it. Was purchased to level truck and keep suspension from sagging when loaded. on lowest height adjustemt it leveled my truck with 2.5" leveling kit, raised rear 1".
- hellwig suspension systems
- car floor mats protectors in retail stores
- cotton shop towels
- truxxx leveling kits
- toyota suspension
- dash covers for ford trucks
- acura sway bars
- airbags for f250
- bed cover for tundra
- touareg suspension upgrade
- car deflectors
- performance air filters for trucks
- pickup trucks accessories