- For the straightest path to a fully automated air bag suspension, point your prow towards the Hellwig Power Lift Air Suspension Kit
- Custom configured to replace your stock rear coil springs with heavy-duty Hellwig Air Bags
- Automatically adjusts the PSI in your air bags to keep your rig perfectly balanced no matter how much freight you’re hauling
- It reads your ride height as you drive, filling and bleeding your bags in response to real-world conditions
- Delivers immediate improvements to cornering, handling and control—all while preserving your ride quality
- Comes complete with air bags, compressor, air tank, hardware, hosing, valves, instructions and more
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty included with your Hellwig Power Lift
Just because your rig is rated to haul three-quarters of a ton, it doesn't mean the ride quality will be anything to write home about. The more pounds you pack onto your stock springs, the more they sag—and that's a sure-fire recipe for sloppy handling. Instead of sacrificing your drivability, swap out those stock springs for the Hellwig Power Lift Air Suspension Kit.
Smarter than the average universal air bag, the Hellwig Powerlift Air Suspension Kit is custom engineered to directly replace your factory springs. There's no guessing at air bag sizes. No wondering about bracket fitment. No hair pulling. From the air bags and compressor down to the hardware and air valves, you get a complete professional-grade air suspension system. And, that means a huge boost in handling, cornering and comfort every time you pile on the cargo.
Best of all, you never have to adjust your Hellwig Power Lift Automatic Air Suspension Kit—it does all the work for you. Armed with an onboard height sensor, it detects changes in your stance and automatically boosts or bleeds air pressure to bring you back in line. What's more, your kit is crafted right here in America and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Hellwig Power Lift Air Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Monte W (DENTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 21, 2014 8:13 AM
This air ride kit rides much better than the factory coil springs. Just one problem during installation, The airbags had three-quarter inch holes while the kit included half-inch nipples. Installation took 4-5 hours with common shop tools. Some bushings with thread tape did the trick. Leveling valve on bumpy roads will cause air compressor to start often. Key on wire or toggle switch needed to keep compressor from running when engine is off.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 142610
Ships Between 10/28 - 11/01
- What Do You Drive?