- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Haul heavy loads with stability and control with Hellwig Pro Series Helper Springs
- The cost-effective alternative to expensive and hard-to-install air bags
- Adds up to 2500 lbs of load leveling capacity
- Progressive spring rate does not affect the ride when unloaded
- Patented bolt-on design is easy to install and requires only common hand tools
- Simply adjust the heavy-duty U-bolts to meet your specific towing and hauling needs
- Crafted from heat-treated ASTM 5150 alloy spring steel
- Finished with a hammer-tone powder coat
- Includes heavy-duty hardware and all installation instructions
- Optional “Silent Ride Feature” contains polyurethane tension blocks on the U-bolts for a quieter ride (varies by model)
- Silent Ride Feature also stabilizes helper springs in reverse and rebound mode
- 100% American made and family owned for over 65 years
- Your Hellwig Pro Series Helper Springs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Air bags are great for heavy hauling, but they're also a great way to blow your budget. Not to mention an entire weekend spent on installation. So, haul and tow with the stability, control and adjustability of air bags with Hellwig Pro Series Helper Leaf Springs. The cost-effective alternative to expensive air bags, Hellwig springs install with ease and quickly adjust to your specific towing and hauling needs.
Crafted from heat-treated ASTM 5150 alloy spring steel, Hellwig Pro Series overload springs boost your level-load capacity by a whopping 2,500 lbs. Better yet, the progressive spring rate kicks in under load or when you're rolling light so the ride is factory smooth. And to make sure your springs last as long as your rig, they're finished with a stylish and protective hammer-tone powder coat.
Hellwig includes your springs, tension blocks, U-bolts, heavy-duty hardware and installation instructions. And thanks to the patented bolt-on design, Hellwig Pro Series springs are easy to install with common hand tools. 100% American made and family owned for over 65 years, Hellwig backs your Pro Series Helper Springs with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Never load vehicle beyond the manufacturer’s maximum GVW (gross vehicle weight) rating
Hellwig Pro Series Helper Springs Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James B (Sherwood, AR) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Mar 04, 2017 6:16 AM
The fit was ok the quality of product is good they are shipped and it takes to long I wouldn't order again because of length of shipping
Reviewed by 415th C (Sylva, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Nov 02, 2016 7:14 AM
I installed in about 1 hour with the truck on the ground no issues and it raised the rear about a half inch, (which leveled out the truck) I haven't pulled our 10,000# travel trailer yet and unless it does something other then work as expected I will not repost anything.
Reviewed by Richard R (SEARCY, AR) Reviewed for a 1992 Chevy C/K 1500 — Aug 08, 2016 5:15 PM
The helper springs seem to be of good quality, but the mounting hardware was low grade. The threads on some of the nuts tore while trying to remove the assembly for some maintenance, and one of the U-bolts broke. I also noticed that the plates were slightly bent. I followed the instructions to the letter, torqued the bolts to specification with a new torque wrench. Overall I was just very dissatisfied with the quality of the mounting hardware.
- hellwig suspension systems
- black fuel doors
- rancho rs9000xl adjustable shocks
- car drying chamois
- toyota suspension
- cadillac lowering
- hyundai steering wheel covers
- 2006 chevy colorado seat covers
- altima suspension upgrades
- best shocks for ford f250
- pick truck bed covers
- pickup bed net
- towing hitch accessories