- Save 10% Use Promo Code 142610
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Haul heavy loads with stability and control with Hellwig Pro Series Helper Springs
- The cost-effective alternative to expensive and hard-to-install air bags
- Adds up to 2500 lbs of load leveling capacity
- Progressive spring rate does not affect the ride when unloaded
- Patented bolt-on design is easy to install and requires only common hand tools
- Simply adjust the heavy-duty U-bolts to meet your specific towing and hauling needs
- Crafted from heat-treated ASTM 5150 alloy spring steel
- Finished with a hammer-tone powder coat
- Includes heavy-duty hardware and all installation instructions
- Optional “Silent Ride Feature” contains polyurethane tension blocks on the U-bolts for a quieter ride (varies by model)
- Silent Ride Feature also stabilizes helper springs in reverse and rebound mode
- 100% American made and family owned for over 65 years
- Your Hellwig Pro Series Helper Springs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Air bags are great for heavy hauling, but they're also a great way to blow your budget. Not to mention an entire weekend spent on installation. So, haul and tow with the stability, control and adjustability of air bags with Hellwig Pro Series Helper Leaf Springs. The cost-effective alternative to expensive air bags, Hellwig springs install with ease and quickly adjust to your specific towing and hauling needs.
Crafted from heat-treated ASTM 5150 alloy spring steel, Hellwig Pro Series overload springs boost your level-load capacity by a whopping 2,500 lbs. Better yet, the progressive spring rate kicks in under load or when you're rolling light so the ride is factory smooth. And to make sure your springs last as long as your rig, they're finished with a stylish and protective hammer-tone powder coat.
Hellwig includes your springs, tension blocks, U-bolts, heavy-duty hardware and installation instructions. And thanks to the patented bolt-on design, Hellwig Pro Series springs are easy to install with common hand tools. 100% American made and family owned for over 65 years, Hellwig backs your Pro Series Helper Springs with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Never load vehicle beyond the manufacturer’s maximum GVW (gross vehicle weight) rating
Hellwig Pro Series Helper Springs Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steven a (STAMFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Apr 14, 2016 5:48 PM
Easy to install.. looks like great quality. I haven't towed anything yet. But have loaded with some lumber n tools. Noticed no squating . Rode much better. Looking forward to see how they help towing my boat or enclosed job trailer. I assume I'll like the outcome
Reviewed by Zach B (CLINTONVILLE, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Sep 27, 2015 12:54 PM
Product arrived as expected and bolted on super easy. Took less than 30 min. The helpers let my truck sit perfect while towing my 26ft travel trailer.
Reviewed by Derek S (Mountain City, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 20, 2015 12:20 PM
These helper springs really do help keep the truck level when hauling. The only complaint, is that the bottom piece shifts out from under the top piece after some use. I believe it is still physically sound however, they just don't line up anymore.