- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost cornering and handling performance with Hellwig Sway Bars
- Custom engineered to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Delivers that “extra” performance edge without sacrificing comfort
- Perfect for truck owners towing large loads such as 5th wheel trailers
- Torsional effect transfers the pressure to drastically reduce body roll
- Weight is evenly distributed to all wheels to keep vehicle level and improve control in turns
- The easiest, most cost-effective way to improve cornering and handling performance
- Large-diameter bars and polyurethane bushings deliver major improvements in handling
- Made from heavy-duty, hot-formed, heat-treated 4140 chrome moly steel for maximum strength, durability and performance
- Includes high-tech specially formulated polyurethane bushings
- Comes with sway bar, bushings, heavy-gauge mounting hardware and instructions
- All kits are custom built for an easy installation
- 100% American made in an ISO9001 certified facility
- Your Hellwig Sway Bars are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
From autocross to off road—hauling loads to hauling butt, you gotta eliminate the sway to stay in control. So, take control and get the extra performance edge with Hellwig Sway Bars. Whether you're upgrading vintage iron with modern tech or outfitting your heavy hauler with heavy-duty control, a Hellwig sway bar is the easy, cost effective way to improve cornering and handling without sacrificing comfort.
Crafted from heavy-duty, hot-formed, heat-treated 4140 chrome moly steel, the Hellwig anti sway bar is built for maximum strength, durability and performance. It includes high-tech specially formulated polyurethane bushings that are custom made just for your vehicle. And, that custom design goes a long way in making the installation an easy operation.
Your Hellwig anti roll bar kit includes everything you need—sway bar, bushings, heavy-gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions.Better yet, Hellwig crafts your bars in California, USA at their ISO9001 certified facility in and they back your Sway Bars with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Hellwig sway bars are designed to work with stock exhaust. Please contact customer service if you don’t have stock exhaust.
Hellwig Sway Bars Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason T (PAULINA, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 12, 2015 4:00 AM
Great quality product, but came with absolutely no instructions at all. Had to research online how to perform the install. Very poor on Hellwig's end. As with the other orders I have placed from autoanything, shipping is very slow.
Reviewed by David S (Mechanicsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Mar 17, 2015 9:48 AM
Great quality from what I can tell. Easy to install. Truck definitely feels better in the corners even on the softest setting! I liked this one over other since it hugs the axle better, doesn't droop down like some.
Reviewed by roger k (LAMPASAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 18, 2015 5:30 AM
this rear swaybar kit from hellwig was a perfect fit with no cutting or welding , i put rear swaybar kits on every truck i purchase this kit is by far the easiest to install and best quality ive had to date , big change in the way the truck handles ,and still fit with spare tire and 4in gibson metal mulisha exhaust system
Reviewed by Keaton R (La Mesa, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 04, 2014 8:00 PM
Instructions are straight forward and easy to follow. Install took me about an hour. The arms will be different lengths due to the fact that Tacomas lean towards the driver side because of the heavy gas tank. Overall very pleased with the performance. Really tightens up the rear end. Takes all of the slop out of the truck in turns. Called Hellwig during the install to ask for torque settings and they were very helpful and informative. Great product.