- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn your suspension’s response up a notch with H&R OE Sport Lowering Coil Springs
- These custom replacement springs are sportier than stock without adding too much stiffness
- Drops you down .25” – 1.25” depending on your specific vehicle
- Lower stance cuts body roll, tightens handling and preserves ride quality
- Manufactured from high-strength 54SiCr6 spring steel
- Treated to a shot-peen process to boost durability by more than 200%
- Includes 4 coil springs with each kit
- Manufactured inside H&R’s cutting-edge German factory
- Your H&R OE Sport Lowering Coil Springs are backed by a Lifetime Defect Warranty
An aggressively tuned suspension makes sense on the track when you're screaming around hairpin turns at full-throttle. However, that same setup out on the streets is a sure-fire recipe for a bruised spine, rattled fillings or worse. Fortunately, you can boost your handling without throwing off your ride quality by upgrading to H&R OE Sport Lowering Coil Springs.
Custom designed for a direct replacement fit, H&R OE Sport Springs deliver a .25" – 1.25" drop over your factory stature. Though the dip is mild, the results are wild: less body roll, greater responsiveness and unbeatable comfort. So you'll experience pure driving bliss whether you're cruising casually through the neighborhood or cutting a hard right onto the highway.
Even though your H&R OE Springs fit like they came from the factory, they're built from tougher stuff. H&R uses a special spring steel that's treated to an intense shot-peening process to boost their lifespan over 200%. No matter how hard you push the pedal, these HR OE Sport Lowering Springs have the guts to survive—and that's proved by their Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- The color of H&R Springs may vary on a batch-by-batch basis - images displayed are for illustrative purposes only. Spring color does not indicate which type of springs you have. The part numbers printed on the springs and/or spring box indicate whether you have Race, Super Sport, Sport, or OE Sport.
H&R OE Sport Lowering Coil Springs Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by chris s (MODESTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Accord — Feb 02, 2016 10:24 AM
needed to replace the shocks on the car so i decided to replace the springs also. wanted a small drop of less then 1". found these H & R springs on AutoAnyting. new shocks and new springs on the family car brought new life back to the daily driver. huge difference in the way the car handles. im glad i was able to find this set i was looking for.
Reviewed by John E (Winchester, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Volkswagen Passat — Jun 14, 2015 5:58 AM
These are the springs my VW Passat should have had all along. The ride is still comfortable...but now the handling is more in line with a sporty German sedan. Flatter cornering, quicker turn-in, and less brake dive are all welcome additions. Visually, the approximately 3/4" drop is subtle but effective. The springs themselves appear high quality and install is straightforward. AutoAnything's prices and shipping were first-rate. Very satisfied with this purchase and definitely recommend!
- h&r suspension systems
- reviews for eibach lowering springs for prelude
- b&g suspension lowering springs reviews
- tein s tech lowering springs
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- bmw struts
- subaru impreza lowering kit
- lift kit for chevy avalanche
- vw jetta suspension upgrade
- car floor mats custom
- custom grille emblems
- best bike rack for suv