H&R OE Sport Lowering Coil Springs
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 144210
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn your suspension’s response up a notch with H&R OE Sport Lowering Coil Springs
- These custom replacement springs are sportier than stock without adding too much stiffness
- Drops you down .25” – 1.25” depending on your specific vehicle
- Lower stance cuts body roll, tightens handling and preserves ride quality
- Manufactured from high-strength 54SiCr6 spring steel
- Treated to a shot-peen process to boost durability by more than 200%
- Includes 4 coil springs with each kit
- Manufactured inside H&R’s cutting-edge German factory
- Your H&R OE Sport Lowering Coil Springs are backed by a Lifetime Defect Warranty
An aggressively tuned suspension makes sense on the track when you're screaming around hairpin turns at full-throttle. However, that same setup out on the streets is a sure-fire recipe for a bruised spine, rattled fillings or worse. Fortunately, you can boost your handling without throwing off your ride quality by upgrading to H&R OE Sport Lowering Coil Springs.
Custom designed for a direct replacement fit, H&R OE Sport Springs deliver a .25" – 1.25" drop over your factory stature. Though the dip is mild, the results are wild: less body roll, greater responsiveness and unbeatable comfort. So you'll experience pure driving bliss whether you're cruising casually through the neighborhood or cutting a hard right onto the highway.
Even though your H&R OE Springs fit like they came from the factory, they're built from tougher stuff. H&R uses a special spring steel that's treated to an intense shot-peening process to boost their lifespan over 200%. No matter how hard you push the pedal, these HR OE Sport Lowering Springs have the guts to survive—and that's proved by their Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
H&R OE Sport Lowering Coil Springs Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
- h&r suspension systems
- tein s tech springs review
- b&g suspension lowering springs reviews
- eibach pro spring review
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- toyota suspension
- jeep shock absorbers
- subaru legacy lift kit
- 2004 dodge ram 1500 cold air intake
- 2011 f150 add a leaf
- auto air filter
- exhaust kits
- bicycle racks for suv