- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your speed fiend’s suspension for tighter handling, reduced body roll and snappier steering response with H&R Race Springs
- Engineered to lower your stature 1.75” – 2.5” (varies by vehicle)
- Designed for dominating performance at the track
- Optimizes your overall weight distribution for huge handling gains
- Closes the gap between your tires and wheel wells for a cleaner profile
- Built in Germany from specially formulated spring steel
- Shot peened for added structural strength
- Each kit includes 4 coil springs
- Fully tested by H&R before shipping
- H&R Race Springs are backed by a Lifetime Defect Warranty
Horsepower, torque and boost are all important ingredients for building a winning racer. But engine power isn't going to take you very far if you can't control it around the turns. Down at the speedway, it's the suspension upgrades that separate the serious drivers from the dust eaters. Get an advantage over the competition by upgrading to H&R Race Springs.
Killer cornering, reduced body roll and hair-trigger steering response ensure H and R Race Springs deliver a track-ready trifecta of handling enhancements. Custom engineered for your auto, they drop your center of gravity on average by 1.75" – 2.5" and balance out your vehicle's weight distribution. Whether you're steering into a hairpin turn or rounding the straightaway, you'll feel connected to the pavement like never before.
From The Corkscrew at Laguna Seca to the freeway onramp down the street, HR Race Springs are ready for action anywhere. Each spring is built in H&R's advanced German factory using a special steel formulation that's shot-peened for added structural strength. Best of all, they're covered by a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- H&R Camber Adjustment Bolts may be necessary to remove excess negative camber, ensure longer tire life, and obtain the highest level of vehicle performance.
- The color of H&R Springs may vary on a batch-by-batch basis - images displayed are for illustrative purposes only. Spring color does not indicate which type of springs you have. The part numbers printed on the springs and/or spring box indicate whether you have Race, Super Sport, Sport, or OE Sport.
H&R Race Lowering Coil Springs Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Clarence K (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 Audi A4 — Jun 23, 2016 8:58 PM
The ride quality is amazing. Specs said about 1.9-1.7 inch drop but it dropped more than 2 inches and still managed to give a quality ride.
Reviewed by Ritche C (Leesburg, VA) Reviewed for a 1995 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Mar 28, 2016 8:30 AM
I received my H&R Race Springs within 36 hours. They are perfect for what I use the car for. The springs are paired with Tokico Illuminas that I purchased from AutoAnything.com that they price matched for me almost 1 year ago. I've been a loyal Auto Anything customer for over a decade and will pass it on to my kids who are fond of cars as well.
Reviewed by Reinaldo R (Van Nuys, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta — Sep 15, 2014 7:38 AM
After installing the h&r springs my supsesion feels more responsive. Stiff enough where handling is improved but not too stiff where is uncomfortable. The drop was just perfect with about an inch gap all around. My GLI looks sportier and that's good anough for me.
- h&r suspension systems
- installing eibach pro kit springs
- s2 sport spring
- tein s lowering springs
- toyota suspension
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- lift kits for ford trucks
- pathfinder guage face kits
- 2005 chevy 1500 front springs
- toyota tundra leveling kit reviews
- bumper guards for trucks
- step bars for trucks
- radar detectors