- Slam your ride height without crushing your ride quality thanks to the H&R Sport Cup Spring & Shock Kit
- Custom configured using matched H&R Springs and Shocks
- H&R Sport Cup Kit lowers your center of gravity up to 2” on average for less body roll and tighter handling
- Perfect for spirited street driving and weekend track runs
- Streamlines your stance for an aggressive profile and less wheel well gap
- Engineered with a progressive spring rate that responds to conditions on the ground, growing smoother or stiffer depending on the situation
- Springs and shocks for both front & rear are included
- Precision built in Germany to H&R’s meticulous quality standards
- Your H&R Sport Cup Spring and Shock Kit comes with a Lifetime Defect Warranty
Your stock suspension sure floats dreamily down the highway. Too bad that comfort comes at a cost: sloppy steering. You know that slamming your ride height will electrify your agility, but you don't want to sacrifice too much of your ride quality on the altar of the performance gods. For killer cornering that won't rattle your spine, go with the H&R Sport Cup Spring & Shock Kit.
Sportier handling without too much stiffness is exactly what you get with the H&R Sport Spring and Shock Kit. Because the Springs and Shocks in your H&R Sport Cup are designed to work in tandem, they tighten your cornering, curb your body roll and close the gap in your wheel wells—all while maintaining a cozy feel when just want to cruise.
The secret behind the H & R Sport Suspension stems from the progressive spring rates. These H&R Springs are custom coiled in a way that keeps them smooth on the straightaways but stiff around turns. Whether you're commuting to work or careening around a track, this smart system makes every trip exhilarating. Best of all, your German-made H&R Sport Cup Spring & Shock Kit comes with a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
H&R Sport Cup Spring & Shock Kit Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric H (Hammond, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Volkswagen Jetta — Feb 23, 2015 1:33 PM
I ordered an H&R Suspension kit for my car because it was such a fantastic value. Shipping was fast and the contents of the package were well protected. I am very impressed with my order and will be ordering from AutoAnything for all my car part needs. The suspension kit itself is exquisite in quality and was exactly what I was looking for.
- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/10
- What Do You Drive?