H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 144210
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Raise your pulse by lowering your ride with H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs
- Delivers a 1.5” – 1.8” drop depending on your vehicle
- Sport Springs are H&R's most popular coil springs
- Offers sportier results than OE springs with a superb ride quality
- Cuts body roll for crisp handling, tight cornering & faster response
- Streamlines your wind resistance for less drag
- Narrows the gap between your tires and wheel well
- Built tough from 54SiCr6 spring steel
- Shot-peened for a 200% increase in lifespan
- Kit includes 4 coil springs
- Made and tested in Germany
- Your H&R Sport Coil Springs include a Lifetime Defect Warranty
Let's face it—you gave up on trying to keep your prized ride stock a long time ago. Somewhere between the cat-back exhaust system and the roll cage, you decided to give in to that little voice inside your head urging you to put the pedal to the metal. When you're ready to fully embrace the spirit of sporty street driving, upgrade your suspension with H&R Lowering Coil Springs.
Inspired by the Autobahn and custom engineered for your auto, H&R Sport Springs tune your suspension for tighter, more responsive handling. These stage 2 spring upgrades drop you down between 1.5" – 1.8", lowering your center of gravity for reduced body roll, decreased wind resistance and a lot less slop in your steering. Plus, their progressive spring rate responds to the road, staying soft when you're cruising and stiffening up as you throw the hammer down.
More than just a performance upgrade, H & R Sport Springs give your ride a tighter profile, too. They bring your stature down far enough to close the gaps in your wheel wells, making your rims come alive. And since they're constructed from shot-peened steel with a Lifetime Defect Warranty, your HR Sport Springs have the guts to go the distance.
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Corey K (WINDERMERE, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Feb 23, 2015 9:01 PM
I did the install myself and it was fairly easy. The car still rides very well. It is stiffer than stock, as can be expected, but it rides better than I thought it would. It lowered the car about 2 inches and it looks great. There is almost no gap in the wheel well.
Reviewed by James S (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Focus — Feb 23, 2015 9:10 AM
Advertised drop is 1.4 front and 1.5 rear. Real drop is more like 0.75 front, and 1.0 rear... Fairly dissapointed in H&R for lying about the suspension drop on the 2014 Focus ST...
Reviewed by Steven H (HEATHROW, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Feb 13, 2015 3:20 PM
2014 Dodge Challenger SRT8. Researched lowering springs for months and finally decided on the H&R Sport springs. Installed the springs along with stock Bilstein monotube shocks/struts. Vehicle lowered 1 1/4 inches in front and just shy of 2 inches in the rear. In my opinion....perfection! The springs settled slightly after about a week of driving, approx 300 miles. Ride quality is the same, cornering is tighter, steering more responsive, and stance is Amazing!