- Save 15% Use Promo Code 144215
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Raise your pulse by lowering your ride with H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs
- Delivers a 1.5” – 1.8” drop depending on your vehicle
- Sport Springs are H&R's most popular coil springs
- Offers sportier results than OE springs with a superb ride quality
- Cuts body roll for crisp handling, tight cornering & faster response
- Streamlines your wind resistance for less drag
- Narrows the gap between your tires and wheel well
- Built tough from 54SiCr6 spring steel
- Shot-peened for a 200% increase in lifespan
- Made and tested in Germany
- Your H&R Sport Coil Springs include a Lifetime Defect Warranty
Let's face it—you gave up on trying to keep your prized ride stock a long time ago. Somewhere between the cat-back exhaust system and the roll cage, you decided to give in to that little voice inside your head urging you to put the pedal to the metal. When you're ready to fully embrace the spirit of sporty street driving, upgrade your suspension with H&R Lowering Coil Springs.
Inspired by the Autobahn and custom engineered for your auto, H&R Sport Springs tune your suspension for tighter, more responsive handling. These stage 2 spring upgrades drop you down between 1.5" – 1.8", lowering your center of gravity for reduced body roll, decreased wind resistance and a lot less slop in your steering. Plus, their progressive spring rate responds to the road, staying soft when you're cruising and stiffening up as you throw the hammer down.
More than just a performance upgrade, H & R Sport Springs give your ride a tighter profile, too. They bring your stature down far enough to close the gaps in your wheel wells, making your rims come alive. And since they're constructed from shot-peened steel with a Lifetime Defect Warranty, your HR Sport Springs have the guts to go the distance.
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs Customer Reviews
103 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by roger a (GLENDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Edge — Saturday at 8:33 PM
These are the only springs I would install on my edge. I like that they are progressive so the ride stays as smooth as possible. Install was quite easy, had no problems. Only wish is that they would just give another inch drop. Still love the look though
Reviewed by Scott B (HAYMARKET, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Audi A7 — Jan 06, 2016 4:06 AM
These springs provided the perfect stance for my A7. They are aggressive and actually provide for enhanced handling feel. I selected the H&Rs because they provided slightly more drop than the equivalent Eibachs. Quality appeared excellent. I did not perform the install (I outsourced), but the mechanic was very pleased and advised of no complications. I did have to have a 4 wheel alignment performed post installation.
Reviewed by Richard W (Sugar land, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Focus — Dec 22, 2015 6:42 AM
Perfect Ride height if you want to keep it in between factory and super low. No scraping or rubbing with spacers and stock wheels. My car had less than 500 miles on it and after installing I noticed improved handling and less rebound. This is how the car should of come from the factory! A+ !!!