- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Raise your pulse by lowering your ride with H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs
- Delivers a 1.5” – 1.8” drop depending on your vehicle
- Sport Springs are H&R's most popular coil springs
- Offers sportier results than OE springs with a superb ride quality
- Cuts body roll for crisp handling, tight cornering & faster response
- Streamlines your wind resistance for less drag
- Narrows the gap between your tires and wheel well
- Built tough from 54SiCr6 spring steel
- Shot-peened for a 200% increase in lifespan
- Made and tested in Germany
- Your H&R Sport Coil Springs include a Lifetime Defect Warranty
Let's face it—you gave up on trying to keep your prized ride stock a long time ago. Somewhere between the cat-back exhaust system and the roll cage, you decided to give in to that little voice inside your head urging you to put the pedal to the metal. When you're ready to fully embrace the spirit of sporty street driving, upgrade your suspension with H&R Lowering Coil Springs.
Inspired by the Autobahn and custom engineered for your auto, H&R Sport Springs tune your suspension for tighter, more responsive handling. These stage 2 spring upgrades drop you down between 1.5" – 1.8", lowering your center of gravity for reduced body roll, decreased wind resistance and a lot less slop in your steering. Plus, their progressive spring rate responds to the road, staying soft when you're cruising and stiffening up as you throw the hammer down.
More than just a performance upgrade, H & R Sport Springs give your ride a tighter profile, too. They bring your stature down far enough to close the gaps in your wheel wells, making your rims come alive. And since they're constructed from shot-peened steel with a Lifetime Defect Warranty, your HR Sport Springs have the guts to go the distance.
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- The color of H&R Springs may vary on a batch-by-batch basis - images displayed are for illustrative purposes only. Spring color does not indicate which type of springs you have. The part numbers printed on the springs and/or spring box indicate whether you have Race, Super Sport, Sport, or OE Sport.
H&R Sport Lowering Coil Springs Customer Reviews
137 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chad B (Mason, TN) Reviewed for a 1999 Subaru Impreza — Oct 10, 2016 5:45 AM
My current H&R springs were rusted so bad one broke! After 8+ years on the car, no telling how many miles,track days, and a few northern winters my H&R springs called it quits. I always liked the springs, but never really liked the harshness of bumps. This new set is completely different even though its the same springs! My ride height is still as low as it should be, but higher due to the springs not sagging anymore. Bumps are absorbed nicely and cornering has greatly improved!
Reviewed by Charles M (HIXSON, TN) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Escape — Sep 27, 2016 12:29 PM
Love the springs put them on along with new shocks and struts which gave me over 2inch lower stance. My 06 escapes looks great and drives a lot better
Reviewed by David S (RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Volkswagen Beetle — Sep 10, 2016 10:03 AM
My wife's 2014 Beetle convertible now sits about 2 inches lower. It looks great. I drive like a grandma so I don't care much about the handling, but I notice after going over bumps and dips the car doesn't feel as floaty if you know what I mean.