- Take command over your handling with H&R Street Performance Coil Over Shocks
- Fully adjustable for between 1” and 2.5” of drop
- H&R custom crafts your Street Performance Coil Overs for a direct replacement fit with no modding needed
- Stay at the top of the height spectrum for greater comfort or dip down lower for a sportier feel
- Cutting-edge monotube shock design that’s fully threaded for easy height alterations
- Progressive spring rates for the perfect balance of steering bite and cruising comfort
- Springs and shock are tuned to pair perfectly on your vehicle
- Ships fully-tested and ready for action
- Manufactured in Germany
- Your HR Street Coilovers include a Lifetime Defect Warranty
Road conditions change throughout the year, and so do your driving styles. Unfortunately, traditional lowering kits leave you stuck at a specific height for one specific result on your specific vehicle. Break free from the mold with H&R Street Performance Coil Over Shocks. Adjustable between 1" and 2.5" for most vehicles, they give you the room to fine-tune your drop just the way you want it.
Forget about all that slop in your steering wheel. Once you sink your center of gravity down with H&R Street Coilovers, your body roll practically disappears and your handling definitely tightens up—all while maintaining an easy-going ride quality you won't dread driving on a daily basis. Anytime you get the itch to push it harder, simply drop down lower for more aggressive response.
H&R Street Coil Overs are designed, built and tested in Germany. Custom configured for your vehicle, the valving in the monotube shocks is tuned to complement the progressive-rate springs. Together, they creating a one-two performance punch that'll leave a permanent smile on your face. To top it off, H&R backs your Street Coil Overs with a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
H&R Street Performance Coil Over Shocks Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John W (Southport, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Audi S5 — Aug 19, 2014 4:44 AM
Bought these for my '93 911 as the stock ride height was too high and the car moved around more than expected at higher speeds. These coilovers are adjustable so the set up is left to the user to determine ( track or street). The nice thing is having the option to adjust the way you want. My set up is for the street and the car is very compliant yet sticks like glue without body roll. Look is excellent and will push harder over the next month or so.
Ships Between 10/19 - 10/21
- What Do You Drive?