- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get more control over your handling with H&R Street Performance SS Coilover Shocks
- These advanced coilovers feature both height adjustment & dampening control
- Custom engineered to your vehicle’s unique driving characteristics for the ideal balance of performance and comfort
- Offers between 1” and 2.7” of drop (varies by vehicle)
- Polished stainless steel monotube shock was designed in concert with KONI
- Progressive rate springs read the road and respond to the conditions at hand
- Height adjustments are made at the shock body, changing the overall coilover length without altering the spring’s preload
- Built and tested in H&R’s advanced production factory in Germany
- Your HR Stainless Steel Coilovers come with a Lifetime Defect Warranty
Bolting on a cold air intake? No problem. Changing out your stock exhaust for a cat-back system? Piece of cake. Fine-tuning your suspension for the strip and the street? Sounds hard, but H&R SS Street Performance Coil Overs make it simple. These dynamic coilovers feature both height and dampening adjustability, so you can quickly go from race-ready to commuter-casual without a complete suspension tear down.
Soft and smooth for the roads or stiff and responsive for the track, H&R SS Coilovers let you refine your ride quality for cruising, racing and everything in between. The monotube shock body is fully threaded, allowing you to dial in the drop between 1" and 2.7" (depending on your vehicle). Along with height control, H&R SS Coil Overs also let you modify the shock's dampening for a more rigid or relaxed feel.
Born from a collaboration between H&R and KONI, your Street Performance SS Coilovers feature stainless steel shocks with a polished finish. They're paired with H&R's legendary progressive-rate springs for a match made in curve-hugging heaven. Assembled and tested in Germany, they meet H&R's strict quality control standards and are backed by a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle