- Tune your suspension for performance handling with a Hurst Lowering Kit
- Custom designed and engineered exclusively for your modern muscle car
- Drops your ride height and center of gravity down about 1 inch (varies by vehicle)
- Delivers neutral balance, precise turn-in and enhanced grip for serious street driving
- Tailored to keep your ride quality nice and comfortable
- Cuts the gap between your wheel wells and tires for a cleaner, more aggressive profile
- Enhances your aerodynamics to reduce drag
- Comes complete with four lowering springs and two sway bars
- Reduces body roll when you’re screaming around curves
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Finished in a gold powder coat
- Your Hurst Lowering Kit comes backed by a Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty, 90 Day Limited Finish Warranty
You can’t take full advantage of your high-performance engine when you have to hit the brakes every time you approach a curve. So when you’re ready to unleash the full-throttle potential of your powerful muscle car, upgrade your suspension with a Hurst Lowering Kit.
Everything you need to tighten your handling, improve your braking and reduce your body roll is packed into your Hurst Lowering Kits. First up are the lowering springs—four high-strength upgrades that drop your center of gravity down by about an inch (varies by vehicle). On top of that, you also get front and rear sway bars to stiffen your side-to-side steering. Together, these components deliver neutral balance, precise turn-in and enhance grip around corners.
There’s no need to break out your cutting torch to mount a Hurst Drop Kit. Each piece in this comprehensive system is tailor made to fit your vehicle. The components are crafted from steel for endurance and finished in a gold powder coating for a winning appearance. Better still, Hurst backs your Lowering Kit with a Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty, 90 Day Limited Finish Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships By 3/29
- What Do You Drive?