- Sink your ride down lower to the street with Hurst Lowering Springs
- Custom-designed for a direct fit on your modern muscle car
- Ratchets up your steering, cornering and braking without sacrificing comfort
- Drops your center of gravity down about an inch
- Helps close the gap between your wheel wells and tires for a tighter look
- Enhances your aerodynamics for a more streamlined drive
- Built tough from coiled steel and finished with a gold powder coating
- Sold in complete sets of four
- Your Hurst Lowering Springs are backed by a Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty and 90 Day Limited Finish Warranty
There’s plenty of horsepower under the hood of your modern muscle car. But there’s also a lot of slop in the steering if you’re still rolling on factory springs. For a big boost in handling performance and an aggressive appearance, drop your stance with Hurst Lowering Springs.
Designed to shave about an inch off your ride height, Hurst Lowering Spring Set bring you down low to the pavement. By sinking your center of gravity, they tightening up your steering, cornering and braking. Even better, they trim the gap between your wheel wells and tires for a more menacing look on the street or at the drag strip.
Fully customized for your ride, Hurst Drop Springs are designed to directly replace your stock springs. They’re crafted from steel for lasting strength, and they come with a gold powder coat finish for a winning look. Better still, they’re backed by a Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty and 90 Day Limited Finish Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- hurst suspension systems
- one gallon air tank
- yakima mega warrior factory mounts
- zymol detailer spray
- toyota suspension
- air ride suspension kits
- honda dashboard covers
- honda fit roof rack 2011
- best front shocks for f250 super duty
- ford ranger steering stabilizer
- car rims
- truck tonneau covers
- rear view mirror