- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Catapult your truck’s capabilities with a set of ICON Coil Springs
- Higher springs boost load bearing capacity and increase ride height for larger tires
- Multi-rate coil allows for outstanding ride quality during any driving conditions
- Ideal for aggressive drivers – second rate will help reduce bottom-out
- Eibach-manufactured coil spring guaranteed against sagging and breaking for life
- ICON Suspension Coil Springs are made in the USA and sold in pairs
- Your ICON Coil Springs are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Strengthen and style your ride for the backcountry with ICON Coil Springs. These slightly-higher springs increase your ride’s load-bearing capacity and provide plenty of space for larger wheel and tire sets. Made in the USA and sold in pairs. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICON Coil Springs Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by mike s (SAN PEDRO, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 21, 2017 7:13 AM
Overall I'm impressed on these springs I installed it with a buddy and took only about a 1 1/2 hour. I would think the ride would be more stiff with my shocks but the ride isn't that bad seems close to stock..it's a must if you want to clear for bigger tires such as 33" or 35"
Reviewed by Michell H (Raeford, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 21, 2016 5:42 AM
The springs are a lot stiffer than factory but do not give a harsh ride. Lifted the rear of the truck to make it more level with front.