- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your everyday suspension quality and performance with ICON Control Arms
- CNC-machined and precision-welded by professionals for a precise fit to your make and model
- Features a 17-4 high-grade, stainless steel uni-ball adapter pin for OEM-like fitment
- 1” stainless PTFE-lined uni-ball bearings help the adapter pin keep the upper arms aligned
- Choose between high-quality steel or premium billet aluminum construction (most applications)
- ICON Upper Control Arms are proudly made in the USA
- Your ICON Control Arm Set carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
For unequaled stability down below, upgrade your slacking suspension system with ICON Control Arms. When weakened factory ball joints start presenting more problems than they solve, this quality set offers unlimited suspension travel potential.
ICON Tubular Control Arms employ 1” PTFE-lined uni-balls – combined with a one-of-a-kind, 17-4 stainless adapter system – to increase the upper arms misalignment, which gives you free and flawless wheel travel without having to worry about factory ball-joint bind.
CNC-machined and professionally-welded for enhanced strength, your ICON Upper Control Arms are machined right here in the USA and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICON Control Arms Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua D (KINGSPORT, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jun 25, 2016 3:23 AM
These are very well built and perform amazing on my Tundra. This paired with a coil over system have now made my ride better than stock and I gained a little travel thanks to these guys!!
Reviewed by Grady D (SODDY DAISY, TN) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Corolla — May 20, 2016 10:43 AM
These are great quality and make my truck ride a little smoother. I had to wait a month to get them to me finally and that was only because I contacted icon. They seem very durable and gave me correct alignment again, also they were pretty easy to install once the OEM ball joint was removed.
Reviewed by Kyle W (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Apr 01, 2016 12:23 PM
A little pricey, but well worth money. Excellent craftsmanship, easy installation, perfect fit, and they look amazing. These will clear lifts with top coil spacers. Get the billet covers, too...they complete the look.
- icon suspension systems
- 3 inch suspension lift kit for 1995 chevy silverado
- what does a borla system sound like
- which is better? in-channel or tape on rain guards
- toyota suspension
- acura sway bars
- dog seat covers for volvo cars
- 2001 montero sport suspension
- kia sorento dash mat
- nissan titan air suspension kit
- performance tuners
- tonneau truck covers
- car window rain guards