- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve ride and handling quality with an ICON Secondary Shock System
- The distinctive engineering of these shocks allows upgrades to be done in steps or all at once
- Largely “bolt-on” design makes for straightforward assembly (some welding may be required)
- Maintains OE track width with billet shock tower adapters, fabricated shock hoops and steel skidplates
- Allows the installation of a second shock to your coilover setup for increased damping and oil volume
- Utilizes factory-installed lower control arms
- Shocks are fully re-buildable and re-valveable
- Your ICON Secondary Shock System is made in the USA and covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on mounts and 1-year warranty on shocks
When you equip your off-roader with a top-of-the-line ICON Secondary Shock System, you’ll really feel the difference. Quality-made right here in the USA, these 100% re-buildable and re-valveable aftermarket shocks utilize factory lower control arms and bolt right on, so you can get back to blazing trails in no time.
Perhaps its most convenient feature is that it’s been designed to let you upgrade in steps or all at once. Billet shock tower adapters, fabricated shock hoops and steel skidplates maintain OE track width. You can also add a second shock to your existing coilover setup for enhanced damping and oil volume. Your ICON Secondary Shock System carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty on mounts and 1-year warranty on shocks.