- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your suspension with the one-size-fits-all reliability of ICON Universal 2.0 Shocks
- Nitrogen-charged monotube design with internal reservoir provides superior heat dissipation
- Fueled by quality 5WT shock oil for reliable suspension damping across a wide temp range
- One-piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle-specific valving equals unsurpassed performance and ride quality on any surface
- 5/8” chrome-plated, hardened steel shaft resists corrosion, pitting and other damage
- 6061 aluminum rod-end, top-cap and internals, as well as a 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing offer strength and a high-tech appearance
- Equipped with polyurethane bushings, zinc-plated sleeves and forged steel mounting stems
- ICON Suspension 2.0 Shocks are 100% rebuildable and revalvable
- Every ICON shock is made in the USA
- Your ICON 2.0 Shock Absorbers are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re traversing the pavement or blazing a new trail, it’s important to keep your suspension in tip-top shape. Boost your ride’s performance by keeping things nice and even with an innovative set of ICON Universal 2.0 Shocks. Combining a one-piece linear/digressive piston, vehicle-specific valving and a hard-wearing, 6063 anodized aluminum composition, 2.0 Shocks deliver better handling and maximum control – both on- and off-road.
ICON Suspension 2.0 Shocks feature a nitro-charged monotube design with an internal reservoir to dissipate climbing temperatures as you drive. They run on premium-grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping and are fortified by an anti-corrosion 5/8” chrome-plated, hardened steel shaft for enhanced durability.
Outfitted with polyurethane bushings, zinc-plated sleeves and forged steel mounting stems, ICON 2.0 Shock Absorbers dissipate heat internally and are eternally rebuildable and revalvable – so you never have to worry about replacement. Made in the USA, your ICON Universal 2.0 Shocks carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- icon suspension systems
- 2012 camry ventshades
- 2012 dodge ram bed mat dee zee
- tokico illumina set up
- toyota suspension
- lift kits for ford trucks
- vw pet barriers
- 2009 nissan frontier volant intake
- lowering chevy cobalt
- lift kits for 2012 gmc acadia
- custom exhaust tips
- suv roof racks
- vehicle floor mats