- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Install ICON V.S. 2.0 Shocks for a suspension that keeps bouncing back
- Boasts a nitrogen-charged monotube design with heat-dissipating internal reservoir
- Runs on premium 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping across the temp spectrum
- Makes use of a one-piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle-specific valving for unsurpassed performance on- and off-road
- 5/8” chrome-plated, hardened steel shaft stands up to corrosion and other debris damage
- 6061 aluminum rod-end, top-cap and internals ensure strength and durability
- Provides a factory-firm fitment with polyurethane bushings, zinc-plated sleeves and forged steel mounting stems
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance and high-tech appearance
- Never say goodbye to performance – ICON 2.0 Shocks are rebuildable and revalvable
- Each ICON VS 2.0 Shock is made in the USA
- Your ICON Vehicle Specific 2.0 Shocks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re the everyday city street driver or a frustrated weekend warrior, a high-quality set of ICON V.S. 2.0 Shocks will give your ride the kind of on- and off-road performance to write home about. Made to handle the road-rigors your suspension has to endure, these custom-fit shocks will change the way you approach the commute or the rock-crawl.
Running on premium-grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping across a wide temperature range, ICON VS Series 2.0 Shocks have a one-piece linear/digressive piston built-in for vehicle-specific valving that’s sure to deliver unsurpassed performance. Heat dissipation occurs within an internal reservoir, complementing the nitrogen-charged monotube design.
Resistant to corruption both inside and out and reinforced to stand the test of time, ICON Vehicle Specific 2.0 Shocks are 100% rebuildable and revalvable and mount easily. Manufactured in the USA, your ICON VS 2.0 Shock is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICON V.S. 2.0 Shocks Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Pablo M (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 30, 2016 9:00 PM
i haven't install this shocks jet because im still waiting in my front coilovers to complete my set up is been about 3 weeks already since i purchased 3 items together and still waiting. my suggestion... do not sell or list something you don't have, because you are loosing customers.