- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Icon V.S. 2.5 Shocks will strengthen your suspension and smooth out your ride like none other
- Employs a one-piece digressive piston design with vehicle-specific valving for unrivaled performance and ride quality
- Cadmium-plated, precision-machined 1026 DOM steel shock body provides outstanding durability and corrosion-resistance
- Constructed with heavy-duty 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum CNC-machined components
- CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability at the turn of a knob
- Internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Runs on premium 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping over a wide heat range
- Includes PTFE-lined spherical bearings and application-specific mounting hardware
- Can be rebuilt and revalved until you run out of road
- Each ICON VS 2.5 Shock is made in the USA
- Your ICON Vehicle Specific 2.5 Shocks are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When your car parts start to go, you shouldn’t waste any time in upgrading to a fresher, more reliable model. This is no more accurate than when it comes to your all-important suspension. Restore that rock-steady, rock-crawling stance by swapping out your OE shocks for a fresh ICON VS 2.5 Shock Set.
Living up to the brand name, ICON VS Series 2.5 Shocks get their strength from a one-piece, digressive piston setup with vehicle-specific valving, while standing up to corrosion and other corruption with a CAD-plated 1026 DOM steel shock body. At-your-fingertips CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability, and an internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression.
With PTFE-lined spherical bearings and application-specific mounting hardware included, all ICON Vehicle Specific 2.5 Shocks run on premium-grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping. Manufactured right here in the USA, your ICON V.S. 2.5 Shocks are eternally rebuiladable and revalvable and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICON V.S. 2.5 Shocks Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Blake T (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — May 15, 2016 8:19 PM
Shocks went in same day installing by myself and came at advertised height. The CDC click adjust is invaluable tuning and every click truly makes a difference. I highly recommend this brand and Autoanything is very pleasant to deal with. :) These ride night and day better over the stock Bilsteins
- icon suspension systems
- rancho 5000 series shock reviews
- what is the best heatsheild for a toyota sequoia 2012
- window visiors for 2011 chevrolet truck
- mazda car accessories
- toyota suspension
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- shock absorbers for 2007 ford f-150
- smart fortwo bra
- 2007 f350 diesel parts for suspension
- bicycle carriers
- car floor liners
- luggage carriers