- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Revive your ride’s performance with powerful ICON V.S. 3.0 Shocks
- Fine-tune compression and rebound damping for gains in overall on- and off-road performance
- Bolt directly onto the OEM location to provide easy access to bypass adjustment knobs
- Nitrogen-charged 6063-T832 aluminum remote reservoirs that have been CNC-honed & hard-anodized
- Multi-stage, cadmium-plated finish with polished and anodized top cap & rod-ends
- Oversized, heavy-duty CNC-machined shock shafts
- Will not get in the way of modifying your ride height
- Available with or without coil springs (depending on vehicle)
- Your ICON VS Series 3.0 Shocks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Overcome any rocky road while preserving your hard-working suspension the right way – with ICON V.S. 3.0 Shocks. Designed for rougher terrain and larger off-road obstacles, these high-quality components feature a clean and painless bolt-on installation to your ride’s OEM location so you can get back to getting down and dirty ASAP.
With the turn of a knob, the compression and rebound damping of these shocks can be tuned to your ride’s specifications for matchless on- and off-road performance. ICON Vehicle-Specific 3.0 Shocks sport nitrogen-charged 6063-T832 aluminum remote reservoirs that have been CNC-honed and hard-anodized to keep things running on an even keel.
Outfitted with larger-than-normal, CNC-machined shock shafts and finished with durable cad-plating, each set of ICON VS Series 3.0 Shocks is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.