- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade to monotube suspension with KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts
- The perfect replacement for monotube equipped vehicles
- High gas pressure adds performance for aggressive driving and heavy loads
- Increases steering response by up to 30% over OEM
- Monotube design never experiences shock fade
- Increased vehicle stability, handling and control over twin-tube designs
- Responsive monotube design automatically adjusts to driving conditions
- Provides a firmer ride and additional control in all driving conditions
- Your KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Dump those squishy twin-tube shocks and upgrade to the firm ride and auto-adjusting control of monotube KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts. A serious performance upgrade for twin-tube equipped vehicles, Gas-a-Just shocks feature a monotube design that never experiences shock fade.
The high gas pressure delivers both aggressive driving performance and heavy load handling. Not to mention, the KYB Gas-a-Just shock increases steering response by up to 30% over twin-tube designs. Plus, the responsive monotube design automatically adjusts to conditions to boost stability, handling and control.
And, if you’re already familiar with the wonders of monotube shocks because your ride came factory equipped, the Gas-a-Just shock is the perfect OEM replacement. So when it’s time for a new set—go with KYB. And best yet, KYB backs your Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KYB Gas-a-Just Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
167 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald M (EUSTIS, FL) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Camaro — Jan 11, 2018 5:02 AM
Very good shocks for the price. Will buy again if available for other vehicles. Great all around.
Reviewed by Kwan J (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Cadillac Escalade — Jan 01, 2018 10:13 AM
Long story short I had Air shocks and struts on my 2010 Escalade with 80k miles. I switched them out and now the ride is more smooth than when I purchased the vehicle back in 2011. Also I noticed less bounce when towing my boat around
Reviewed by James F (BULVERDE, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Dec 17, 2017 7:24 AM
These made a huge improvement in the sloppy handling and ride quality over the worn out factory shocks. If you're worried about them being too stiff, don't. KYB did a great job with the damping and they ride just fine. Only a small complaint with installation....KYB wraps the plastic strap across the top bolt on the rears, making it nearly impossible to get the bushing and washer on before guiding the shock into the frame mount. No big deal though.