- Rebates: $100 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your full-size ride to the max with KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts
- Designed to deliver maximum control for trucks, vans and SUVs
- Wide-bore monotube with stainless steel piston ring withstand high temps
- Off-road shaft boot deflects dirt and lends an aggressive look
- Thrives under the most demanding driving conditions
- Perfect suspension upgrade for frequent hauling, towing and plowing
- KYB’s shock for ideal use with your diesel truck - also compatible with gas
- Compatible with lifted and lowered vehicles (depending on model)
- Your KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Big, strong and unwieldy, it takes special equipment to keep your big truck, work van or SUV under control. So reign in the handling and maximize control with a set of KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts.
Custom-built for your full-sized ride, MonoMax shocks are designed to deliver performance upgrades for both diesel and gas vehicles. Featuring a wide-bore monotube design with a stainless steel piston ring, KYB Mono shocks can handle the high temperatures generated from heavy-duty use. The off-road shaft boot deflects dirt and lends an aggressive look which makes MonoMax shocks perfect for hauling, towing and plowing.
Providing optimal off-road action, the MonoMax shock is KYB’s number-one choice for diesel trucks and is compatible with a number of lifted and lowered rigs. KYB backs your MonoMax Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
74 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael L (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Apr 11, 2018 7:49 AM
Overall a great shock, very easy install and improved the ride on my 2004 GMC Sierra. Bought the truck with 24K on the vehicle in 05 and hopefully these KYB's will last as long as the orginials I just changes at 176K.
Reviewed by Anthony H (Manhattan, IL) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Jan 15, 2018 7:06 AM
Compared to Bilstein 5100 for a 1500 GMT800 IFS these have 1.24" longer compressed length. Bilstien 5100 (12.54" min) are for 0-2.5" lift meaning These KYB's should work with a minimum 1.24" torsion bar lift. Shock travel on the GM IFS is slightly less than wheel travel. 280psi charged makes them a bear to install if you don't retain them with wire in the full collapsed min length.
Reviewed by AARON B (spring, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Jan 02, 2018 4:52 AM
I use these on my f250 4wd. They are very stout and durable. They improved the ride and handling of the truck quite noticeably.