- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your full-size ride to the max with KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts
- Designed to deliver maximum control for trucks, vans and SUVs
- Wide-bore monotube with stainless steel piston ring withstand high temps
- Off-road shaft boot deflects dirt and lends an aggressive look
- Thrives under the most demanding driving conditions
- Perfect suspension upgrade for frequent hauling, towing and plowing
- KYB’s shock for ideal use with your diesel truck - also compatible with gas
- Compatible with lifted and lowered vehicles (depending on model)
- Your KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Big, strong and unwieldy, it takes special equipment to keep your big truck, work van or SUV under control. So reign in the handling and maximize control with a set of KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts.
Custom-built for your full-sized ride, MonoMax shocks are designed to deliver performance upgrades for both diesel and gas vehicles. Featuring a wide-bore monotube design with a stainless steel piston ring, KYB Mono shocks can handle the high temperatures generated from heavy-duty use. The off-road shaft boot deflects dirt and lends an aggressive look which makes MonoMax shocks perfect for hauling, towing and plowing.
Providing optimal off-road action, the MonoMax shock is KYB’s number-one choice for diesel trucks and is compatible with a number of lifted and lowered rigs. KYB backs your MonoMax Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KYB MonoMax Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leon B (Perry, KS) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Jun 20, 2017 4:29 AM
We pull a 40' Gooseneck Trailer for our race team, I believe the feel of the road and the stability of the truck after installation was greatly improved.
Reviewed by Patrick G (BATON ROUGE, LA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jun 03, 2017 4:58 PM
Less money spent with A A than local parts house. Typical shock installation. ( leave nylon straps on and cut after bolts installed.) 3500 is still a truck ride, but interstate travels are smoother, and city drive I notice quicker accelerations off the start. 4 star on quality only because time will be the true test on that, as I only have several hundred miles on them. Money well spent.
Reviewed by Bradley I W (Vero Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — May 04, 2017 3:51 AM
I put a pair of MonoMax on the rear of my 2014 Tundra. I tow a travel trailer a lot. Now have 1,500 miles of trailer towing from a FL to the Texas panhandle. Big improvement from the Toyota originals I replaced.
- kyb suspension systems
- viair constant duty on board air system
- programmers for audi s4
- roll and lock covers in houston tx
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- fiat seat covers
- toyota suspension
- f350 air bag kit
- suspension kits
- toyota prius 2010 seat covers
- automotive seat covers
- dashboard kits
- performance programmers