- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain vehicle control with a KYB Steering Stabilizer
- Custom-crafted for your specific truck or SUV
- Helps tame steering vibration and wheel shimmy
- Delivers added control on the road or in rugged terrain
- Steering Stabalizer reduces uneven tire wear
- Includes KYB stabilizer and required hardware (varies by model)
- Your KYB Steering Stabilizer is backed by a 1-year warranty
From pothole-pocked streets to rough and rocky backcountry tracks, uneven surfaces can make your rig handle like a real handful. So pull the reigns on that shimmy and smooth out your ride’s steering with the KYB Steering Stabilizer.
Designed to work just like shock absorbers for your steering, KYB steering stabilizers dampen the bumps and vibrations caused by big tires and bumpy surfaces. Not only is your ride’s handling more responsive, when equipped with a stabilizer, your tires are much less prone to uneven and early wear.
Custom-designed to fit your specific truck or SUV, KYB stabilizers deliver a factory-like fit. And the included high-quality hardware ensures a painless install with no unforeseen trips to the parts shop. Some vehicles will even reuse the factory hardware from their OEM stabilizer. KYB backs your Steering Stabilizer with a 1-year warranty.
- Vehicles equipped with factory stabilizer may need to reuse hardware
KYB Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Raul C (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 05, 2016 8:30 PM
It was a PITA to remove the old one, but I have to say that it was all worth the trouble, as my steering is noticeably thither than before I changed the Steering Stabilizer. *Note: if you have a Jeep ZJ, then you will want to save the old stud and nut that connects the steering stabilizer to the frame bracket in the passenger side, as the ones that comes with this kit are smaller than the factory hole.
- kyb suspension systems
- orv steering stabilizer
- price heavy duty tie rod jeep
- skyjacker dual steering stabilizer kit
- jeep anti roll kits
- toyota suspension
- acura sway bars
- 2001 ford f150 leveling kit
- gmc suspension front
- steering stabilizer for 2012 2500 hd chevy
- air intakes for trucks
- car radar detectors
- rotors and brake pads