- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The KYB Strut-Plus is your all-in-one solution to restore your vehicle’s handling and control
- OEM-quality or better components powered by a KYB Excel-G Gas Strut
- Custom-tuned for your specific vehicle's ride height and design
- Pre-assembled for a simplified installation process - no coil spring compressor
- Calibrated to compensate for wear caused by vehicle age and mileage
- Includes coil spring, mount, insulator, bearing plate and hardware (varies by vehicle)
- Your KYB Strut-Plus Spring & Strut Assembly is backed by a 1-year warranty
When your corners are sagging and sloshing, it’s time to replace some of those worn suspension components. But that leads to a host of questions: is it the shocks? The struts? The springs? Well, KYB eliminates the guesswork and replaces every component with one high-quality assembly, the KYB Strut-Plus.
Not only is the KYB Strut Plus Spring & Strut Assembly designed just for your ride, it’s designed for each specific corner of your vehicle. KYB also calibrates the Strut Plus Assembly to compensate for wear caused by vehicle age and mileage.
At the heart of the strut assembly pumps the renowned KYB Excel-G Gas Strut. Then, depending on model, KYB includes a tuned coil spring, mount, insulator, bearing plate and all the hardware needed for a fast and easy install. KYB backs your Strut-Plus Spring & Strut Assembly with a 1-year warranty.
KYB Strut-Plus Spring & Strut Assembly Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott R (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Fusion — Sep 24, 2016 8:52 PM
Items arrived next day following order, quite suprised since the total weight was about sixty pounds. All parts were as advertised. Upon installation my F150 rides and handle far better than before. I could not believe how bad the truck drove prior to the new shocks and struts. I would recommend Auto Anything and KYB to all who are looking for fast service and great products.
Reviewed by Timothy M (CANONSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Altima — Sep 06, 2016 4:24 PM
I have had these on for a few weeks and noticed an immediate difference in my cars suspension. I had the original struts for 11 years, so I was definitely due to have them replaced. These were a direct OEM replacement and very satisfied with the product. I would recommend getting the whole assembly as it is much easier to replace, rather than getting a spring compressor and doing the extra work. Save me a few hundred dollars in labor cost. I would recommend this strut to potential buyers.
Reviewed by Brian M (WOODLAND, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Sep 05, 2016 10:18 PM
The wife used to hate riding in my truck because of the rough ride. Now she asks if we can take the truck when we go out. The ride and handling is way better than I expected.
- kyb suspension systems
- rancho rs 7000 shocks
- skyjacker hydro
- cheapest bilstein shocks
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- toyota suspension
- toyota tacoma shocks review
- excursion suspension parts
- t100 lift kit
- automotive led headlights
- engine chips for trucks