- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Strengthen your suspension with Mevotech Control Arms
- High-quality steel finished with black oxide coating for strength and corrosion-resistance
- Durable rubber bushings suit a broad range of vehicle applications
- Control arms are greasable for easier ball joint service
- Your Mevotech Control Arm Kit is supported by a 1-year/12,000 mile warranty
Restore your suspension’s overall strength and performance with Mevotech Control Arms. Equipped with premium ball joints and sturdy rubber bushings to suit just about any application, these steel-crafted arms are greasable for easier ball joint service. Durable black oxide coating. 1-year/12,000 mile warranty.
Mevotech Control Arm & Components Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Philip R (MORGAN HILL, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Equus — Apr 02, 2018 9:18 AM
they were what was advertised at a great price. My mechanic installed them and things are running fine.
Reviewed by Bradley J (ANNANDALE, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Volvo S40 — Jan 12, 2018 9:03 PM
Mevotech control arms were as advertised. Well packaged, good quality, good fit.
Reviewed by Marcos G (East Chicago, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 27, 2017 6:48 AM
This product is far better than OEM. it's heavier in the benefit of stretch and durability.