- Rebates: $80 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stabilize your ride with a brand-new set of replacement Monroe Gas Magnum Shocks
- Manufactured with stronger than OE metals for improved durability and longer service life
- Each Monroe Gas-Magnum Shock Absorber features fully displaced valving
- 2” reserve tube allows for more fluid and a more consistent performance
- Reduces friction and provides smooth rod reaction thanks to all-weather fluid
- Nitrogen gas-charged Monroe Gas Magnum Shocks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Designed with stronger metals for enhanced durability, Monroe Gas Magnum Shocks provide firm control without a harsh ride. It’s become nearly impossible to find negative Monroe gas magnum shocks reviews thanks to their fully displaced valving, 2” reserve tube and all-weather fluid stores. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Monroe Gas-Magnum Shock Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ADAM P (SUNNYVALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda CR-V — Sep 27, 2016 11:01 AM
Installed the Monroe Gas-Magnum shocks on my F350 truck. I first used these in the early 1990's and have been very pleased with the quality and heavy duty construction that are time tested! The engineering provides a firm controlled ride and was a big improvement over the stock replacement shock absorbers.
- monroe suspension systems
- portable pet lunchbox
- power tailgate lock dodge
- whats best steering stabilizer for lifted truck
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- ford dash mats
- gabriel shocks for 2009 ford ranger
- 94 bronco snorkel
- chevy silverado suspension
- winch bumpers
- bumper guard
- intake system